eery story (11 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
when its real quiet and still i hear ringing too. just not doorbells etc just in my ears. and it never stops its really freaky
I have that too. Don't worry though - it's the sound of blood rushing through the veins in your ear. Only some people have the doubtful honour of being able to hear it.

You can start worrying when you DON'T hear it anymore though, means your heart stopped beating ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
not to understand what zlatan??
I was talking to Glenn, not you Lily ;)

++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

I have that too. Don't worry though - it's the sound of blood rushing through the veins in your ear. Only some people have the doubtful honour of being able to hear it.

You can start worrying when you DON'T hear it anymore though, means your heart stopped beating ;)
Yeah, I hear that too. Not ringign, but this constant very high pitch tone, and if it's quiet and if I concentrate on hearing it I'll get a headache in a second :undecide:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I just remembered a story a mate of mine told me. He's quite reliable cos he really is interested in these things:

Once he was doing the ouiga board with some friends. They were about 4 people at his house with no one else around. Anyway they started asking questions to the board, and they asked "If there's a spirit around please give us a sign". At that moment the phone rang. He thought it was just a coincidence so he went to pick it up, but what he heard made him pale and nearly faint. He described that what he heard was like that modem noize and like someone breathing inside the phone.

When he heard that they all ran out of the house.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I just remembered a story a mate of mine told me. He's quite reliable cos he really is interested in these things:

Once he was doing the ouiga board with some friends. They were about 4 people at his house with no one else around. Anyway they started asking questions to the board, and they asked "If there's a spirit around please give us a sign". At that moment the phone rang. He thought it was just a coincidence so he went to pick it up, but what he heard made him pale and nearly faint. He described that what he heard was like that modem noize and like someone breathing inside the phone.

Your friend is a pußy that got Punk'd :D

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
ok I have a story its more of an Urban Legend.
a women once had visitors come to her house, so to stop her so from bothering her and the guests because of his constant crying........ she decided to lock him in the bathroom.
so she took him to the bathroom locked the door and switched of the lights. Her son became histerical he began to shout and bang on the door, but she ignored him and went to the guests.
After the guests left their house a couple of hours later the mother remembered her child. So she went to the bathroom opened the door switched on the lights and....
Found an ugly looking old lady in the bathroom, the old lady looked like a hundred years old and was very ugly.
The mother got scared so she asked the old lady.
"where is my son what did you do to him"
and the old lady replies.
" I am your son."

scary ha..........
I am shiviring....

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
a women once had visitors come to her house, so to stop her so from bothering her and the guests because of his constant crying........ she decided to lock him in the bathroom.
so she took him to the bathroom locked the door and switched of the lights. Her son became histerical he began to shout and bang on the door, but she ignored him and went to the guests.
After the guests left their house a couple of hours later the mother remembered her child. So she went to the bathroom opened the door switched on the lights and....
Found an ugly looking old lady in the bathroom, the old lady looked like a hundred years old and was very ugly.
" I am your son."

scary ha..........
I am shiviring....
You stole this story from 'The Others' movie :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
" I am your son."

scary ha..........
I am shiviring....

too sience fiction.
or better.....too much out or the real world!!
shit!
good for me i didnt' go to watvh "the others" :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

you mean the ringing sound in your ears???

From what i know..... it's caused by the little hairs in your inner ear. These hairs vibrate when therse sound and sometimes they "fall down" and are lying falt on the surface of the ear instead of standing up... that's when you get the ringging noise. Cause the hairs are not filtering the noise properly.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Yeah, I hear that too. Not ringign, but this constant very high pitch tone, and if it's quiet and if I concentrate on hearing it I'll get a headache in a second :undecide:
Ditto, I think it's pretty common.

It happens a lot after u come back from a club or something, when the music's really loud. Something to do with the hairs responsible for trasmitting sound being held in that position because they've been exposed to loud noises for such a long time. Some people have it really bad, and it drives them crazy. U can't do anything about it, it's not like u can block ur ears or anything, cos it's coming from the inside :scared:

EDIT: :cool: sunny, i wrote that before i even read ur post :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
He described that what he heard was like that modem noize and like someone breathing inside the phone.

Maybe someone was on the internet, and your friend was breathing into the phone and getting feedback :p

btw why would you run out of the house if you get scared? Isn't it much scarier outside?!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Ditto, I think it's pretty common.

It happens a lot after u come back from a club or something, when the music's really loud. Something to do with the hairs responsible for trasmitting sound being held in that position because they've been exposed to loud noises for such a long time. Some people have it really bad, and it drives them crazy. U can't do anything about it, it's not like u can block ur ears or anything, cos it's coming from the inside :scared:

EDIT: :cool: sunny, i wrote that before i even read ur post :D
nevermind...... i'm just gald to know that i'm not imagining things cos i heard this reason quite some time ago. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)