eery story (6 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

Yeah I thought of that too.

But people do this or put a gun under their pillow in movies. :D

And placing a weapon beside youself for self defence purpose isn't a good idea at all. :cool:
Exactly, especially if you're asleep. How many times is an intruder gonna make enough noise to alert you enough, to wake you up, shake off the groginess, and get out of bed so your knife is an effective weapon. Think about using a knife while lying down / sittin up :undecide:

I heard this stupid story on Darwin awards, about some guy who kept a gun next to his bed, and then his phone rang in the morning and he shot himself in the head.

I really think this can happen, because in that groggy state, the though process might go"

"Hey, I hear my phone. What I would normally do in this situation is to pick up my phone and talk on it"

(accidentally grabs gun)
(subconscious mind kicks in)

subconscious mind: "Hey, I know how to use this thing: just pull the trigger"

conscious mind: "Okay, now i'll just put this thing next to my ear as always, and then operate it in the correct manner.

I'm dead serious guys, the mind is very screwed up as soon as u wake up

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It was probably in America :p

Nah really, u dunno how groggy the sleepy mind gets.

I was talking to my gf until about 3am the other night, and then she asked me some question. I was pretty much falling asleep, and I responded by saying some unrelated crap. I think I said "nah, because then the vcr will be hard to install". :wth:

Seriously, u get screwed up.

Another thing off the top of my head: My alarm clock rang early in the morning, and i ignored it, and said (out loud) "Why is there a coke machine in my room?" :wth:

You really start talking crap and thinking stupid things when u're tired

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Nah really, u dunno how groggy the sleepy mind gets.

I was talking to my gf until about 3am the other night, and then she asked me some question. I was pretty much falling asleep, and I responded by saying some unrelated crap. I think I said "nah, because then the vcr will be hard to install". :wth:

Seriously, u get screwed up.

Another thing off the top of my head: My alarm clock rang early in the morning, and i ignored it, and said (out loud) "Why is there a coke machine in my room?" :wth:

You really start talking crap and thinking stupid things when u're tired
:wth: you say those stuff? you prolly havent been trained from a young age to stay away and sharp without sleep for a day or two ;) so im pretty awake at three in the morning and talk fine.

but....

i remember back when i was 14, when my alarm clock when off (time for school) i didnt wanna get up. and my parents were all there and stuff, and the alarm clock was still making that annoying ring..i just lost it and shouted 'STFU!!!!!'. I didnt realise that i had said anything and went back to sleep

hhehehehe, i was so screwed after that :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

:wth: you say those stuff? you prolly havent been trained from a young age to stay away and sharp without sleep for a day or two ;) so im pretty awake at three in the morning and talk fine.
I'm in the middle of my exams, so i've had about 5 hours of sleep this week :sleepy:

++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++I remember back when i was 14, when my alarm clock when off (time for school) i didnt wanna get up. and my parents were all there and stuff, and the alarm clock was still making that annoying ring..i just lost it and shouted 'STFU!!!!!'. I didnt realise that i had said anything and went back to sleep

hhehehehe, i was so screwed after that :D
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by steveivy ] ++
some ppl somewhen somewhere told me:do not look at the mirror at 12am when u r alone...
do u know sth about these eery rule???share it:cheesy:
i am looking my self at the mirror most of the time and never ever has smg happened.....

cause if it would happen,
í would be probably dead from heart attack!!! :LOL:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am looking my self at the mirror most of the time and never ever has smg happened.....

cause if it would happen,
í would be probably dead from heart attack!!! :LOL:
oh, thank it's a good thing that you didnt get a heart attack. Can you imagine the amount of heartbreak Gigi would have if he found out you had died :down:

;)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Exactly, especially if you're asleep. How many times is an intruder gonna make enough noise to alert you enough, to wake you up, shake off the groginess, and get out of bed so your knife is an effective weapon. Think about using a knife while lying down / sittin up :undecide:

I heard this stupid story on Darwin awards, about some guy who kept a gun next to his bed, and then his phone rang in the morning and he shot himself in the head.

I really think this can happen, because in that groggy state, the though process might go"

"Hey, I hear my phone. What I would normally do in this situation is to pick up my phone and talk on it"

(accidentally grabs gun)
(subconscious mind kicks in)

subconscious mind: "Hey, I know how to use this thing: just pull the trigger"

conscious mind: "Okay, now i'll just put this thing next to my ear as always, and then operate it in the correct manner.

I'm dead serious guys, the mind is very screwed up as soon as u wake up
So after he shot himself they asked him if he actually was just going to pick up his phone? :confused:

I think it was his wife who called.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
:thumb:

listen,
i absolutelly realize that the whole buffon thing is a dream and that it will stay a dream.

just gimme me a chance to dream without making fun of me.
plz.
i am asking for a favour.
i am not carzy or whatever with him.
the only thing i am asking is a chance to dream.
plz,respact me :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
You know what's really scary and eerie?

Meeting you guys! If we had a forum meeting or something I'd be dead scared to meet you!!

- Some of you would come with their "Psycho knives"
- others with an M-16
- another dude would be talking on his mobile with no one on the other end
- someone else would come with his kendo stick
- another dude would be seeing tigers everywhere
- one would have a knife sticking in his eye
- others would be seeing ghosts in every mirror they look at
- and last but not least a girl would bring her bf with her, a Serie A goalkeeper ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
You know what's really scary and eerie?

Meeting you guys! If we had a forum meeting or something I'd be dead scared to meet you!!

- Some of you would come with their "Psycho knives"
- others with an M-16
- another dude would be talking on his mobile with no one on the other end
- someone else would come with his kendo stick
- another dude would be seeing tigers everywhere
- one would have a knife sticking in his eye
- others would be seeing ghosts in every mirror they look at
- and last but not least a girl would bring her bf with her, a Serie A goalkeeper ;)

let me guess who....??:D:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)