eery story (4 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
When I'm alone at night, after watching a horror or something, I tend to keep a knife with me, take it everywhere I go through the house, to the bathroom, etc. It's nice too, nice firm handle, sharp, but thick blade, the ultimate "American Psycho" knife :D

LOL i used to do that too..

k this is embarassing, but back when i was 7-8 years old, i used to carry around my plastic M-16 when i wake up in the night to go to the bathroom..i was so afraid that a tiger might really jump outta nowhere :embarass: not a thief or person, a TIGER :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

LOL i used to do that too..

k this is embarassing, but back when i was 7-8 years old, i used to carry around my plastic M-16 when i wake up in the night to go to the bathroom..i was so afraid that a tiger might really jump outta nowhere :embarass: not a thief or person, a TIGER :)
Why not a horny BULL? or a georgeous Buffalo instead?? :rolleyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that the one who not fear that kind of beast have mental problems or is a beast tamer :)

Of course man,,,, a tiger can chop you in pieces!

OP
steveivy

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    i m not afraid of tiger,i even a little bit luv them.their's power makes me feel immensity and natural.i m afraid of ghost.when i was watching tv alone at night,i may thought if there was 'sth' inside it and suddenly come out.when i looking at the mirror,i may thnk it will reflect another ppl beside me:scared:i never go to the last toilet at school..how strange:frown:

OP
    steveivy

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    I did it once!.
    i did it 2 but watched at it 4 5 seconds.

but i stopped it because when you look carefully........ you feel like someone in the mirror that is not you is watching you.
    thatz right!!!i got this feeling 2:scared::scared:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'm not scared of ghosts, nor of thieves, nor of tigers, nor of... well anything. I dont feel scared as long as I believe I can do something about it. What really freaks me out tho is being helpless.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    im laughing coz i used to do it myself :D i used to keep a knife next to my bed while sleeping just in case someone came to kill me :D

(the first time i did it was when i watched the movie Omen :p )
    That's really dangerous dude. Once I ate a pear before i went to sleep, and i left the knife on the plate, and the plat on my bedside cabinet. When I woke up, i looked to my side and the knife was a couple of cm away from my eye :scared:

When I hear noises outside my house when I'm alone, I take my kendo stick.

Another paranoid thing I do, when I'm walking the streets alone at night and see potential muggers/murderers, i put the number for the police in my phone and get ready to dial

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah, I always look out when I'm walking alone, turn around every 100-200 meters, walk to the other side of the street if I see guys I think are dangerous.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

That's really dangerous dude. Once I ate a pear before i went to sleep, and i left the knife on the plate, and the plat on my bedside cabinet. When I woke up, i looked to my side and the knife was a couple of cm away from my eye :scared:

When I hear noises outside my house when I'm alone, I take my kendo stick.

Another paranoid thing I do, when I'm walking the streets alone at night and see potential muggers/murderers, i put the number for the police in my phone and get ready to dial
    well the knife is pretty far away from my face or any part pf me when im asleep :p

heres a pic to give u an idea :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Yeah, I always look out when I'm walking alone, turn around every 100-200 meters, walk to the other side of the street if I see guys I think are dangerous.
    100-200 metres isn't often enough dude...

also, i try not to act too scared, or they might get encouraged... i usually pretend i'm talking on the phone. Not many people would be stupid enough to attack someone on the phone, saying "Yeah, i'm walking past _____ right now. I'll be home in like less than a minute"

++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

well the knife is pretty far away from my face or any part pf me when im asleep :p

heres a pic to give u an idea :cool:
    That's not that far. AFAIK, i didn't point the pear knife towards me when i went to sleep...people move around in their sleep quite a bit, u know. just be careful man, at least put a butterfly knife or something retractable...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Why don't you guys hide the knife under the pillow or something at least the intruder won't get the knife to attack you or so you can't protect yourself.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Why don't you guys hide the knife under the pillow or something at least the intruder won't get the knife to attack you or so you can't protect yourself.
    umm dude, think about the things i've just said before...

that's really stupid and dangerous :eek:

sorry, i forgot to add the smiley to show i wasn't chastising you

:D:D:D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

umm dude, think about the things i've just said before...

that's really stupid and dangerous :eek:

sorry, i forgot to add the smiley to show i wasn't chastising you

:D:D:D
    Yeah I thought of that too.

But people do this or put a gun under their pillow in movies. :D

And placing a weapon beside youself for self defence purpose isn't a good idea at all. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)