eery story (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by steveivy ] ++
some ppl somewhen somewhere told me:do not look at the mirror at 12am when u r alone...
do u know sth about these eery rule???share it:cheesy:
yeah i heard about that...

when you look at a mirror at 12:00am alone, guess what happens (with a little bit of light of course)?!?

you'll actually see yourself!!!! :eek:

how wierd is that!?! ::stress:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hehehe yeah!!!

I did it once!. Someone told me the same thing a few years ago....

I was so curious and i did it........... and guess what happened.......

hehe, nothing.... i was jut looking at my silouette in the mirror..... but i stopped it because when you look carefully........ you feel like someone in the mirror that is not you is watching you.

Well thats all!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
There's too many stories like this.

Also, if you're studying at night, if you throw a red pen over your shoulder, and you don't hear it drop, :blah:

I know, I know, what if it landed on the bed :rolleyes:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Once, there was this great time when I ate cheese ! It was the best cheese ever. And I ate bread too.

Now that was scary !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I see nothing wrong with breaking mirrors, or walking under ladders, or black cats walking under ladders, or :blah:

I'm scared, though, to look in the mirror at night by myself and say Bloody Mary 3 times. Not that I think anything will happen... it just freaks me out :scared:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
ok on a serious note,

couple of times when i was younger, i would imagine sounds in my head - especially when i was left alone at home or something.

I would imagine sounds like the doorbelll ringing and stuff and keep checking if someone was outside.

That was followed by wierd nightmares while being asleep.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
When I'm alone at night, after watching a horror or something, I tend to keep a knife with me, take it everywhere I go through the house, to the bathroom, etc. It's nice too, nice firm handle, sharp, but thick blade, the ultimate "American Psycho" knife :D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
im laughing coz i used to do it myself :D i used to keep a knife next to my bed while sleeping just in case someone came to kill me :D

(the first time i did it was when i watched the movie Omen :p )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)