Eduardo Salvio & Jonathan Blanco (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus directors have decidedly set their sights on Lanus striker Eduardo Salvio. Chief scout Renzo Castagnini will tomorrow travel to South America to sound out the club over the possibility of a swoop for the 18 year-old.

The teenage hitman is making waves at the U-20 South American Championship in Venezuela and has attracted interest from a number of top European sides.
La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Juve are prepared to put no less than €8.5 million on the table.

The money could come from the sale of forward Vincenzo Iaquinta to Russian club Zenit St Petersburg who have approached the Corso Galileo Ferraris directors with a tempting €10m bid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
DO IT SECCO!!!

So he flown over there today. Let me guess, they missed the 1st 3 games where he was dominating and the game they'll see he'll be ok and won't buy him.

If Castagnini doesn't push for this kid and Secco doesn't buy him then I want them fired ASAP!!!

He can play as a support striker and Right Mid. You get the Camo or DP replacement in 1 player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How do roma have an option to buy him for 8m? Mark, is he really that good? I haven't seen him play and I can't watch youtube on my phone sadly.

Sounds promising, I love getting youth players...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
How do roma have an option to buy him for 8m? Mark, is he really that good? I haven't seen him play and I can't watch youtube on my phone sadly.

Sounds promising, I love getting youth players...
I don't want to talk too much about him because our great minds in Turin will probably take a pass on him with $$$ excuse or something.

You know Lavezzi? He's a bit less explosive than him when he starts his runs. He's more versatile. Can play on the right, support striker and even on the left. He might look lazy/tired at times but that's just how he looks. He can come back and help behind and start the attack by winning some balls at midfield. I think he's a better finisher than Lavezzi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The guy sounds great then, for only 8m is he worth offloading iaquinta then? I feel like 8m for our club is nothing so I hope they aren't cheap asses about it.

Haha what I like about him is he is like a utility player...wherever we need him. So in theory he could replace DP, camo, and/or nedved? Not bad for 8m. Someone should get the ultras involved with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)