Eduardo Antonio Salvio (3 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
His ideal position would be on the right of a 4-3-3. 4-2-3-1 would fit him also. At the U-20 he did track back a lot in the 1st games but later his coach put him up front. For me, he played better when he was more behind.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Camo started out in a 4-3-3 upfront too, but I just want to be sure he can do the right winger role, he seems to be an AM that can play all over.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What are the chances of us really signing him? How much? That would basically finish up our midfield and attack.

If he is a RM then doesn't that mean he needs a 442 so as a hint that is what we will be using next year? :shifty:

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
anybody against Salvio taking Marchionni's spot in the roster? :D
no but y don't we give our own youngsters a chance FFS?! this stupid traditionalist mentality of wrapping our youngsters in wool tilll they are 25 is total BS & i'm fed up of it. It's about time we take a gamble on maybe even one of our youths products a year instead perpetuatuing a lifetime's worth of future giovinco's to have them rot of the bench or tied up in stupid loan deals & co-ownerships only for them to come fuck us in the ass when we play against them. Then everybody gona be moaning oh we shud not have let them go bla bla bla. We ain't flicking arsenal or inter....we don't need evey little kid outside the penninsula flooding our academy. It's time we rely a little on our own products so we can have more marchisio's, and de ceglie's and giovinco's. but how is the ever goin to happen if we always shun them to bring a shiny new other player just cuz his tage say NOT MADE IN ITALY.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fresh news from pro-neapoitan website:
Lavezzi agent Mazzoni agree terms with Juventus directors Blanc and Secco.
From this article i see 5 year contract untill 2014 and 2.5 mln. per year for El Pocho.
What do you think guys can we will take advantage from the drift between Napoli and Lavezzi or better skip it smoothly:)

source:
http://www.resport.it/leggi.asp?id=31271&idcat=2&t=p
Oh man I would love that move:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)