Edu has Juventus option (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Edu has Juventus option
Thursday 28 April, 2005
Juventus are allegedly interested in signing Arsenal midfielder Edu at the end of this season.

The Brazilian international is available on a free transfer in the summer and the Delle Alpi outfit are keen.

Transfer guru Luciano Moggi is always looking for ‘Bosman players’ and Edu is a realistic target.

The Bianconeri are attempting to spice up their midfield options given that they have yet to find the perfect partner for Emerson.

Edu, 26, will quit the Highbury outfit once this campaign ends even if Juve will face some competition for his signature.

Spanish champions Valencia seem to be in pole position for him after they almost netted the South American in January.

Inter have also been associated with the central midfielder.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
he would be a very good partner for Emerson. A player who could help us to keep the ball possesion and he is also quite creative. Reminds me of Cambiasso, who did very well in Serie A this season!

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Left winger? Hope you mean left footie...

Besides, he is not the one we need, we got Blasi and Appiah, no need for another defensive midfielder.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
He is a lot better than Blasi, Tacchi and Appiah. He is pretty creative too.

The speed of Italian footie would probably suit him as well.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I agree with Monkfish. He has ball skills, Appiah and Blasi can dream of. I remind everybody of that great goal against Celta last year. Damn, what a strike. IMO a great partner for Emo. Together they could control every midfield.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Plexus ] ++
    aint Edu a left winger?? how could he be a perfect partner to emerson as a left winger?
    No, he's not.

Dec 26, 2004
    He would be a nice move, but I will never play 2 DM without a playmaker so we will have to find a true playmaker too...
    Or we will stick to the stupid flat 4-4-2 we played this year with 2 DM and 2 hopless wingers which makes our midfield looks so :yuck:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    He came up with some nice displays in Londen with Arsenal, but Wenger didn't seem to have much faith in him. That's not good to hear.

But yes he certainly is better than Blasi or Appiah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)