Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

No.

There's Brazil and their attacking-minded players

Inter and their could-have-been players

Juventus and their mediocre South Americans

Chelsea and their foreign players (esp. under Vialli's rule)

Arsenal and their French players

Barca and their Dutch
    juve and their great dp
    adidas commercials
    henry's goals
    opposite of juves crap defence
    milan and their gayness
    (i'll stop now as these are getting random)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    i dont like him at all,
    have u ever see him play
    he is so arrogant, thought he is the key player of the team
    while he sucks

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    i dont like him at all,
    have u ever see him play
    he is so arrogant, thought he is the key player of the team
    while he sucks
    I don't think so too mate...although I'm a Liverpool fan but he seems to be a good player to me

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
    He is a good player, Nothing more. He never will be one of the 11 (Brazil squad). Because the competion is dificult. So, Edu try to play for England...

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
    He is a good player, Nothing more. He never will be one of the 11 (Brazil squad). Because the competion is dificult. So, Edu try to play for England...
    They would need someone like him in the midfield with Stevie

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Edu's still not capped,but Brazil called him up for their next friendly against Hungary.

his job is easy. with viera being there
    i dont agree he's played a lot of games for Arsenal this season while Vieira and Gilberto were injured,and he was rather good(Inter's 5-1 included)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    here we go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal star Edu has received his first call-up to the Brazil squad for the friendly against Hungary on 28 April.
    Edu was one of four uncapped players named by coach Carlos Alberto Parreira along with Roma full-back Mancini and German-based defenders Bordon and Dede.

Ronaldo, who is expected to be out of action for two weeks with a hamstring injury, was rested from the squad.

"This will give us the chance to bring in some players who we've been observing for a while," said Parreira.

Parreira denied he had been swung by reports that Edu would consider playing for England. "That never came into it," he said.

Volatile Sao Paulo striker Luis Fabiano, one of the top Brazilians still in his homeland, was also included along with Cruzeiro playmaker Alex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goalkeepers : - Marcos (Palmeiras), Dida (AC Milan, Italy)

Defenders : - Cafu (AC Milan), Mancini (AS Roma, Italy), Dede (Borussia Dortmund, Germany), Roberto Carlos (Real Madrid, Spain), Bordon (VfB Stuttgart, Germany), Juan (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany), Lucio (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany), Roque Junior (Siena, Italy)

Midfielders : - Edmilson (Olympique Lyon, France), Edu (Arsenal, England), Julio Baptista (Sevilla, Spain), Alex (Cruzeiro), Renato (Santos), Felipe (Flamengo), Juninho Permanbucano (Olympique Lyon, France), Ze Roberto (Bayern Munich, Germany), Kaka (AC Milan)

Forwards : - Ronaldinho Gaucho (Barcelona, Spain), Luis Fabiano (Sao Paulo), Adriano (Inter Milan, Italy).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the most player(uncapped)i'm looking forward to see is Luis Fabiano.man that guy's much more promising than Robinho,Diego or alex.anyone seen him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)