Edm (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
DJ Tiësto is good - also Paul van Dijk, DJ Jean, Jürgen, Junkie XL, Mark van Dale and G-spot!

They are all Dutch though - I'm not really into the foreign dance scene apart from French DJ 'Sash'... :)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Dj do you spin?

And erik i heard of this hot sister from holland- i cant remember her name. I think she was a skinhead though. Tiesto is great. I've heard his stars mix.

Im a dj myself, i like jungle and hardcore. tell me about the scenes where you live.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    Dj do you spin?
    im still amateur stuff :embarass:...i thik i told u or greg last time that i spin using an old turn-tabler, but nothing serious...i plan to by sth soon, but no money yet :frown: ;)

++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    Im a dj myself, i like jungle and hardcore. tell me about the scenes where you live.
    i like trance and a bt of house, but mostly plain techno stuff(chem bros, van dyk and stuff like that...) nothin serious though ;)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    LOL! Well im starting out DJing too. I got the worst TTs on the market, and the crappiest mixer. I hooked it up to my stereo, and voila!

Im into jungle/dnb. And I want to know about the Jungle scene in Holland, and wherever you live, DJ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)