Edinson Cavani - ST- PSG (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

happybum

Oct 23, 2014
I see the same arguments made for Cavani here, that one could make for Mario Gomez. No one here realizes since the team plays without wingers, the strikers need to be extra creative to compete at the top.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's pretty obvious to me that if he joined a new club I.E Juve and was given a long run at #9 with no responsibility to play 2nd fiddle to anybody that he'd he back to his absolute best.

Sure he misses some sitters now and then, like every single striker of all sorts of levels do at times, but he's a fucking goal machine. People who don't want him at Juve and then talk about players like Morata or Dybala being better 'alternatives' are deluded.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's really too bad we have no chance of signing him as I just can't see PSG letting him go for under 50mil. Ibra is gone in a year, Cavani will be the go-to forward on that team. I expect him to dominate.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah only Cavani can (try) and force a move because PSG have no reason to sell and clearly don't want to. What's even worse is they DO want a player of ours so already awkward negotiations would be stopped dead without Pogba being involved.

And I don't see Cavani throwing a fit and demanding a move away to PSG, not with his amazing wages.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Would be pretty stupid for them to let him go.

But then again who knows, it is PSG, they could probably just sign someone else at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)