Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (44 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
if we get jovetic and play 3-5-2, he will be a benchwarmer

if matri is in form, and we'd play 4-3-3, he will be a benchwarmer

giovinco is not a beast, even diamanti was preferred over him on the EK when it became importante
Shh.. Don't tell Giovinco's the truth. They are one of the more vulnerable group of fanbhoys, having lived in denial for years. When a man finds out the truth there's no telling in how he'll react.
I never find him a palyer that can make the difference, his physic is bad , his tong taller than him...:lol:
People here talk as if Giovinco is 18, he's 25 already and was never the player that made a difference, we let him leave and he sits on the bench for the NT, says a lot really.

If he is half as good as some people here make him to be we could have used him to get Cavani in a straight swap or he could have been starting for us, or he could have been playing in a big team but reality is that we can't sell him for big money and we can't swap him for a world class player like Cavani unless we pay a big sum.

Yeah! Exactly!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Chelsea's attempts to sign Cavani for £35m (€41.5m) are being frustrated BT the player who is demanding £150,000 per week, it has been reported in a British paper.
I read somewhere that Chelsea have a 100m pound kitty this summer..

If Oscar deal goes through they would've spent 62m pounds already...If they are looking to sign another striker ,i wonder if they're looking to offload Torres which probably would be the case.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I still get this niggling feeling that Juve will close Cavani in the last week of the mercato. Everything else right now, just seems to be a front to bide our time. RVP and JoJo are more accessible but we are still waiting for the Market to develop around us. There's now also some talk of Napoli and Pazzini, that could change a few things if it went through.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are not getting Cavani this year. Next year, however, it's between him and Higuain for the CF spot :klin: Jovetic this year, and one of the aforementioned duo next season. That's how I'd go about conducting a Mercato. No need to wait for too long, otherwise we risk losing all our targets and end up getting option Z, or nothing @ all :scared:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They are real fat cats.

here:

---------- Post added 17.07.2012 at 20:54 ----------

We are not getting Cavani this year. Next year, however, it's between him and Higuain for the CF spot :klin: Jovetic this year, and one of the aforementioned duo next season. That's how I'd go about conducting a Mercato. No need to wait for too long, otherwise we risk losing all our targets and end up getting option Z, or nothing @ all :scared:
Falcao next season :klin:

Buffon
Licht-Barza-Chiellini-:boh:
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Jojo-Falcao-Mirko​

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Most realistic option of them all.. Its always good to be realistic :agree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck you Cusp :p Don't do that to me :scared:

We've been rebuilding for a while; now is the time to get the right pieces, the final pieces to the puzzle over the coming 2-3 seasons, so that our squad is set for the better part of a decade ;)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
falcao is the best striker atm..and we can only dream about them
benz and higuain can't be touched
cavani will be sold only out of italy..and we can't affort to pay that much
the french league won't be searched by our 'scouts'
nothing about damiao but it can be done
neymar can't be touched
david villa won't move here, no way..
dzeko and suarez are the only targets from the epl but at the moment there isn't any real contact, and the players said they will remain there
v. persie is very close to city...he will demand big bucks that we won't pay

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Ending the Mercato without getting anyone would be bad but it's not as bad as settling for someone who won't live up to our expectations and cost the club a lot, RVP is an example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)