Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (42 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah cavani is still our no.1 target but in the end we'll fail to lure him(like we've failed in luring many targets in the past) so we move to plan b i.e Jo-Jo ;)

Unless Cavani speaks out that he wants to leave,this transfer is highly unlikely.
i dont approve of the disguised criticism towards our transfer director marotta

that we didnt got the target we wanted, was down to us playing like shit, ending outside CL spots twice in a row, comming from a betting scandal, playing in a league that has a retarded high taxation on player wages.

certainly we cant sign cavani, napoli will rape us on the price, but we will keep our offers in case they would actually accept, but its clear we are moving on other fronts and keep cavani as a "alternative" when negotiating with other teams.

May 22, 2007
at 2:08 , just on hell of a move without the ball that proves that this guy is really one of the best. if i have to think about job for players i guess Cavani is just a Serial killer.
He's a big and small game player. Anyone that works their balls off like him to get into goalscoring positions is welcomed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)