Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (55 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Appreciate the concern guys, but I'm fine in that departement. How about you?

Btw, I was never angry at any point yesterday. I think the "angry" smileys are funny, so I use them a lot :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Appreciate the concern guys, but I'm fine in that departement. How about you?

Btw, I was never angry at any point yesterday. I think the "angry" smileys are funny, so I use them a lot :)
yeah, i think they look more like "not amused" then actually angry, we got capslock for that

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Well I was informed City backed away because they could not afford him so... :D
:lol: well i think that city not affording him is a very good news , since right now they are the unit of measurement . If they can't buy him nobody can , that means that the price will drop

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah cavani is still our no.1 target but in the end we'll fail to lure him(like we've failed in luring many targets in the past) so we move to plan b i.e Jo-Jo ;)

Unless Cavani speaks out that he wants to leave,this transfer is highly unlikely.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah cavani is still our no.1 target but in the end we'll fail to lure him(like we've failed in luring many targets in the past) so we move to plan b i.e Jo-Jo ;)

Unless Cavani speaks out that he wants to leave,this transfer is highly unlikely.
ya,
Napoli will never sell him to us without superb moneys.... and the only way is if cavani forces the deal and fuck ups everyone in napoli... but he seems ok in being there and Juve is not willing to pay real madrid like moneys to get him, so...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)