Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (48 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Aren't you a girl, you would be so out of place in a hust and kliny party, too busy schweintigying each other to notice.
:lol:

Os i swear i did the same thing. I thought he was a girl at first too.
Forza Jem!

We should let him come to one of our nude pool parties, Cummy.
:agree:
What did you call me? :wth:
:lol::lol:

Remember I thought you were a girl once? Haha You reacted the same way.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Parma’s Sebastian Giovinco has underlined that he will only return to Juventus with the guarantee that he won’t be immediately sold on.

The 25-year-old’s future is in doubt given that he’s a wanted man on the transfer market following his 15 Serie A goals at the Tardini this term.

“First of all Parma and Juventus will have to talk about my co-ownership,” the forward said from Italy’s Coverciano training base on Friday.

“I’m certain that they will find an agreement and then I’ll go and play for whichever club wants me the most.

“I have spoken to Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi. I have always said that it doesn’t make sense to return to Juventus and then be offered as part of another transfer deal.

“I’ll either go to Juventus to remain or stay at Parma.”
I don't Giovinco is going anywhere, but maybe Pepe. And Pepe + Giovinco + 25M would be disgusting. Pepe + 25M is a bit more reasonable.

Pepe + Giovinco + 25M would be like 50M.

Matri/Quag + 25M is still the best way to go IMO. Pepe would come of good use next season.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
25M + Matri is more than reasonable.

Keep Quag, buy Destro and we'll be good.

Vucinic - Cavani - Isla
(Gio) - (Quag/Destro) - (Pepe)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
25M + Matri is more than reasonable.

Keep Quag, buy Destro and we'll be good.

Vucinic - Cavani - Isla
(Gio) - (Quag/Destro) - (Pepe)
Matri should remain too. Better to include Quag in that. Too bad it's Napoli we're talking about here. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)