Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (14 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Three competitions this time round and we have only a hot and cold Vucinic to rely on for the final third creativity.We might most certainly need a Vucinic alternative.
Am seeing Vucinic blowing red hot more often with Cavani's movement off the ball. Will Gio accept being Vucinic's sub?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Am seeing Vucinic blowing red hot more often with Cavani's movement off the ball. Will Gio accept being Vucinic's sub?
Conte rotates often ,with three competitions i'm sure he'll play a lot of games.

I also like some others think that Gio could eventually bench Vucinic.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just to be on the clear I would rather base my team around Cavani than Gio if Napoli insisted that they wanted Gio in the deal.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's one big ass offer.
An unreasonably big offer?

Guess it depends on how you view it.

Looking just at the valuations, one would say that 20m + Matri (~18m) + Giovinco (22m) totalling 60m is too much.

However, if you look at it in terms how useful Cavani could be against Matri and Giovinco and view it as 20m plus two backup/rotation players, the offer doesn't seem quite as bad.

Give them Matri + Krasić or someone, but Gio should be kept. We need hiim.
What possible use could Napoli have for Krasic, given the system they play?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is not about accepting or not...is about deserving to start or not. If he wants to not be vucinic´s sub, he will have to prove it on the field. If he cant prove it and on top of it all he moans, he goes out. Its simple.

And about Vicinic.... is not baout how good he can be or how hot and cold..... is that the season will be very long and he will not be able to cope with it. He needs a partner.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It would be wrong to treat Gio like that, not now. I would also argue that we probably need Gio. Giving them Matri and money would make more sense for us in the fact that we would be replacing a good striker with a great one.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, that offer is too high. We should go for something along the lines of 20/25+Matri.

It's most likely bullshit anyway.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm all for the Gio+Matri+15 mil. Now get me Jojo for next year :tuttosport:

---------- Post added 23.06.2012 at 11:39 ----------

And really if ADL really does turn down such an offer he should fuck off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)