Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (36 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
they could go to 3-4-1-2 with Hamsik as AM and Doumbia-Cavani upfront. Doumbia is clearly to replace Lavezzi + they will have Vargas, Pandev and Insigne.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
They also have the extremely over hyped Vargas.
Vargas is a beast, trust me. Ive seen him play a lot in South America. He's only taking time to adapt.

Juve could propose a loan to buy or something... this guy is talented, young, very quick and would fill in perfectly the RW position (in a 433).

But Napoli wouldn't let him go to Juve anyways.

Jul 1, 2010
Vargas is a beast, trust me. Ive seen him play a lot in South America. He's only taking time to adapt.

Juve could propose a loan to buy or something... this guy is talented, young, very quick and would fill in perfectly the RW position (in a 433).

But Napoli wouldn't let him go to Juve anyways.
Kk, I haven't seen much of him. I still think that Insigne is their most promising player though.

May 22, 2007
i hear he turns when u feed him after 7
Like a Gremlin?

Napoli journalists/fans when he arrived there.
Okay, thought you meant his performances for Napoli since arrival. He was looking really good in the Copa Sud, plays nicely with space in front of him and carries the ball long distances, could be ideal for Napoli.

ADL said he won't buy another striker with what he has, so either Cavani is leaving or it is bollocks. I go for the latter.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Napoli interested in Doumbia. :shifty:
Of what i've seen of him he's a great dribbler and likes to run at defenders just like Lavezzi and scores a ton of goals too..We could even consider him as a Lavezzi replacement cant we :D

Especially since they failed to get Jo-Jo

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,453
    I think his club are asking too much for him. Don't know if Napoli can afford him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)