Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (33 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
But the thing about Chronios is that he does sometimes say something meaningful, but he just can't resist typing unnecessary things. His so-called novelettes can be fitted in two short sentences. oh cron cron, you are doing this on purpose, right?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
who was it that said Conte was selfish to accept the Juve job?
Who do you think?

And when it was pointed out to him how ridiculous that theory is/was, you still had his lame ass defenders trying to justify his clearly wrong comments.

As I said, he does *sometimes* make good points, but you just can't take his mega post/novelette essays seriously when you read the repetitive outlandish shit contained within them.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
40 million + Matri was reported today. I find its a bit much, Melo could also be thrown in. I'd much rather have RVP for 25 million. I don't know, I'd like to keep Matri. Strikers at Juve will score much less than other teams, because Conte demands them to run and track back each possession. Vucinic and Matri ran a lot more than most strikers in serie A, so I don't think their goal tallies do justice to their value.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I read that as well and honestly Cavani is not worth 60million+ if you include the price tag of Matri and melo. Shit even without Melo in the deal that is still ridiculous. 40m plus Matri and maybe Melo. Phhfffff.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ridiculous. I can't believe Conte will sanction that kind of deal. Even if you take RvP out the picture, we could have somebody like Lewondaski at around 15m and Suarez at 25m than waste 40m and an important resource like Matri whose done more than enough to warrant a stay at the club quite frankly. This deal is shit. We couldve had Aguero for 40m alone. We can have Falcao who is much better than Cavani in 40m. Why are we going out on a limb for somebody like this when RvP could be available at a little more than half that amount, and wouldn't require us to lose Matri? Fuck this.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Ridiculous. I can't believe Conte will sanction that kind of deal. Even if you take RvP out the picture, we could have somebody like Lewondaski at around 15m and Suarez at 25m than waste 40m and an important resource like Matri whose done more than enough to warrant a stay at the club quite frankly. This deal is $#@!. We couldve had Aguero for 40m alone. We can have Falcao who is much better than Cavani in 40m. Why are we going out on a limb for somebody like this when RvP could be available at a little more than half that amount, and wouldn't require us to lose Matri? $#@! this.
Relax. I think it is just bullshit.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
BS rumor..Tuttosport at its best.We shouldnt read too much into these nonsensical rumors.

Cavani is not worth more than 30m.Maybe 35m max.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)