Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (38 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Who tries t scare a baby like that? The guy's a retard. His love for Napoli only ensures that he doesn't deserve any medication to help him recover.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I have thought the same for a while ! But he has played in La Liga where strikers are given a huge space for their activity. Where defenders are not so tough and rude. He is Real player, a team which has acheived goal scoring record this season. (I mean to say that it is a question whether this record is a result of Higuain participation or Higuains goal stat is the result of Real's total attack prolificness). Cavani won't need any time for adaptation. That is his greater advantage against other I guess !!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why should we give a fuck about somebody who doesn't want to join us anyway, wherein even if he leaves he has his sights on the preimer league. We are the champs of Italy, hes a Napoli loving scumbag. Fuck him. I'd much rather have the other Urugyan anyway.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I have expressed my thoughts avoiding Cavani's attitude. Of course purchasing players from rivals is the last thing to do, espescially if he has no desire to play for us !

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
damn ! we;re gonna lose him to England just like Aguero last year?? Are we even going to get that "top player"? It seems so hard for us or italian teams in general to attract top world class players lately... :sergio:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Napoli are interested on both Melo and Giovinco.
So we can scrap that 30mil fee enough to make him a reality.
And unlike Higuain, Dzeko and RVP, we can afford to raise his current salary.

Only a completely incompetent manager would fail to wrap up this deal...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Napoli are interested on both Melo and Giovinco.
So we can scrap that 30mil fee enough to make him a reality.
And unlike Higuain, Dzeko and RVP, we can afford to raise his current salary.

Only a completely incompetent manager would fail to wrap up this deal...
:lol:

- Assuming that Napoli actually want Melo and Giovinco
- Assuming that Napoli value Melo and Giovinco at €30m combined
- Assuming that Napoli would accept €30m for Cavani in the first place
- Assuming that Napoli would actually want a player swap deal
- Assuming that Cavani wouldn't in fact just say he wants €8m-€9m salary or go elsewhere
- Assuming that a big name striker we buy has to automatically have a larger salary than he currently has

This isn't idealistic world, this is real life.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
:lol:

- Assuming that Napoli actually want Melo and Giovinco
- Assuming that Napoli value Melo and Giovinco at €30m combined
- Assuming that Napoli would accept €30m for Cavani in the first place
- Assuming that Napoli would actually want a player swap deal
- Assuming that Cavani wouldn't in fact just say he wants €8m-€9m salary or go elsewhere
- Assuming that a big name striker we buy has to automatically have a larger salary than he currently has

This isn't idealistic world, this is real life.
Agreed!

Let me put it this way; If Napoli are to sell Cavani it would be for money so that they could replace him with another top class striker. However, lets say Napoli sold him for 45, € - who were they to buy? Who do you think could replace Cavani with at least 20 goals a season. Who could they sign that we can't think of right now!? If Napoli sold Cavani this season they would probably have Hamsik as their best player on paper for the next season.. And if Napoli sell Lavezzi for 31m €, ask yourself this question; do they need to sell Cavani for money? Meh..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's why they are looking at Jovetic now, because they have the Lavezzi money soon to be in hand. Teams of a certain level will work with cash in hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)