Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (50 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
sure but don't take the words from GM's as the truth too.
I took the interview like we are after, Pogba ( soon done) Verratti( we want him but the price is a little to high) Asamoah ( target and we want him) Suarez,Higuain,RVP ( TARGETS) Cavani ( target) but it seems like Napoli don't wont to sell.

And to be realistic, lets look from Napolis perspective. Why should they sell both their stars. Cavani would accept to stay for another year, the will get money from Lavezzi deal. To sell Cavani to Juventus would upset the fans alot, especially as it would lower the ambition to sell both Lavezzi,Cavani in the same summer, would the napoli fans accept this? would it be a smart move from Napoli?

It wont happen

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,665
    Wasn't there an interview where De Lamentiis say he'd sell him for a big offer?

He's option #1, we rarely get those but we have more appeal and cash now. We're fucking Juve, not a garbage club. :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    From the outset, Fellas is right. Cavani should be considered a mission impossible.

BUT.... and this is the key. If the player himself really wants to go to Juve, then there's a possibility. De Laurentiis has said that "we won't stand in the way of players who really want to leave."

However, there are no signs yet that Cavani wants Juve. On the contrary, he seems to dislike Juve.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,670
    From the outset, Fellas is right. Cavani should be considered a mission impossible.

BUT.... and this is the key. If the player himself really wants to go to Juve, then there's a possibility. De Laurentiis has said that "we won't stand in the way of players who really want to leave."

However, there are no signs yet that Cavani wants Juve. On the contrary, he seems to dislike Juve.
    what if I show you a pre-contract signed by both Cavani and Marotta. :p

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007

How is that? By always scoring against us?
    He doesnt seem like that kind of guy. I just have my doubts whether De Laurentis will sell him to us.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
    I took the interview like we are after, Pogba ( soon done) Verratti( we want him but the price is a little to high) Asamoah ( target and we want him) Suarez,Higuain,RVP ( TARGETS) Cavani ( target) but it seems like Napoli don't wont to sell.

And to be realistic, lets look from Napolis perspective. Why should they sell both their stars. Cavani would accept to stay for another year, the will get money from Lavezzi deal. To sell Cavani to Juventus would upset the fans alot, especially as it would lower the ambition to sell both Lavezzi,Cavani in the same summer, would the napoli fans accept this? would it be a smart move from Napoli?

It wont happen
    I think so too - They won´t sell him unless they convince Lavezzi to stay - which they won´t:-(

I am actaully starting to think that if Higuain proves too expensive too (+35M), we should focus on a cheaper young striker like Destro who could compete with Matri/Quag/Boriello for the ST-position untill we manage to convince Napoli to sell Cavani next summer.
    This would allow us to fully focus on a star SS/RW this summer along with being able to buy all our priorities in Defence and Midfield (Asamoah, Verratti, Ogbonna + Leali) + bring back Giovinco to compete with Mirko:

Line-ups 2012/2013
    Buffon
    Licht-Barzagli-Chillini-New LB
    Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
    New RW - Destro - Mirko

vs

Leali
    Caceres-Bonnuci-Ogbonna-De Ceglie
    Asamoah - Verratti - Pogba
    Pepe - Quaq/Boriello/Matri - Giovinco

(ad Cavani in 2013/2014 and sell 2 of Quaq/Matri/Boriello)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)