Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (10 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Keep Matri. Use Gio + money to get Cavani.

Matri is a good striker, I really don't understand the hate. Also, he's a well liked member of the squad. Pirlo's best friend in the squad.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
No ones saying we hate Matri, he's a decent striker on his day. Problem is Conte has no faith in him whatsoever, which is a shame really because I thought he did decent for us at the beginning of the season.

I'm willing to see Giovinvo go to Napoli if it means getting Cavani, and having Matri as a back up, and sending Borriello back to Roma. No fucking idea what Conte sees in him :sergio:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We are not saying sell him, but if a good offer comes in, or if Napoli really want him, then we'd be stupid not to consider getting rid of him.

We are talking about Matri here, not Messi.
No ones saying we hate Matri, he's a decent striker on his day. Problem is Conte has no faith in him whatsoever, which is a shame really because I thought he did decent for us at the beginning of the season.

I'm willing to see Giovinvo go to Napoli if it means getting Cavani, and having Matri as a back up, and sending Borriello back to Roma. No $#@!ing idea what Conte sees in him :sergio:
Yeah, well, when I'm saying keep Matri, I definitely mean as back-up. Which I think he would be down with. Which is important, to have good players in the squad who don't b*tch and whine when they are in the reserves, and who are gonna do a good job when called upon.

And besides, we're gonna play a lot of games next season. We should have 4-5 good strikers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)