Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (23 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wow Matri is suddenly a superstar.. People want to win CL with Matri, Boriello and Quag...
You ever heard of a thing called "squad depth"?

Look even Blind Freddy can see that we DESPERATELY need a reliable, 20+ goal a season striker, but we still need to hold on to our good strikers like Matri, Vucinic and Quag. We're not Real Madrid or Man City, we can't afford to sign 3 or 4 €25M+ strikers in one window.

In saying that Borriello can fuck right off back to Roma.

May 4, 2004
Selling a good striker to get one that's world class is not retarded. If people think Matri is THAT good than Conte does not agree with any of you.
Quag or Boriello aint gonna get us any money, we need to trade or sell Matri to get a world class striker. DDTS!

What's squad depth when you have 4-5 "good" forwards.. I'd rather have 1 "world class" + 2 "good" forwards than the other way around.

May 4, 2004
I hope we send him back to Roma.. Bring back Immobile or sign some young South American forward for a low price.

Cavani, Vucinic, Giovinco, Quag + young forward should be enough for next season..

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
I feel that this year will be avery cold summer for transfers...i have this bad feeling especially when agnelli.told that there will be no huge cash transfers...although im wigh the idea since the world is heading into economic and political crisis...clubs like barca real city will all enter depression becaus of their huge transfer outflows i think...

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I'm with you. I always look forward to the transfer season but this year I already want to to be over and it hasn't even started yet. Everyone in the world who knows the basic of football can see what we need in this team to be just that much more competitive against the other European giants and I just have this feeling of transfer saga after saga dragging and dragging while we end up being stuck with Borriello and or Matri as our two bombers.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:tup:

I'd prefer Matri to stay as the backup, but come on now... if it meant getting someone like Cavani, surely nobody would mind letting him go? You guys can't be serious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)