Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (16 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's gonna an even bigger shit hole after the smallest rat excrement of them all gets there. Really can't wait to see Gio to be sold away

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
If Cavani is smart he will leave sooner rather then later because Napoli have peaked and are now on the decline. Reason I say this is because first they over achieved and their star players will want assurances for more success plus high wages. De L won't have enough to pay those wages and bring in upgrades to the team. Napolis defense is old and half of them will retire in a year or so. Maggio what 30 now? And Dossena sucks ballz. Unless Napoli have a huge transfer budget they are going to have to sell 1-2 of there players to be able to afford to replace the imminent departures of almost their whole D line.

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 23:58 ----------

Also I just can't see Napoli selling to Juve.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
They're losing Lavezzi who is pretty much the heart and soul of their team. Will be a massive loss, and if they lose Cavani as well, LOL, they will struggle to make the top 10 next season.
Depends on how they invest all the money they'll be getting. They might have less match winners next season but they could build a more well-rounded squad and improve their depth and their average defence. They signed Lavezzi for 6M and Cavani for 17M and they may continue to recruit very well.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Depends on how they invest all the money they'll be getting. They might have less match winners next season but they could build a more well-rounded squad and improve their depth and their average defence. They signed Lavezzi for 6M and Cavani for 17M and they may continue to recruit very well.
True. But Lavezzi will be a massive loss no matter who they sign to replace him. That guy is the heartbeat of that team. Hopefully they sign for flops like Fideleff and Fernandez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)