Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (10 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Oh relax, bunch of dramatic sensitive fans. The day he joins you will be all happy like a little kid in a candy store. He is a Napoli player, did you expect him to put a shitty performance just because we are linked with us. He is professional player, that has a job to do, good for him.
:agree:
I remember Quag used to celebrate even worse scoring on us.. look at him now!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What was with all his attitude today? Always thought he was a humble clean player. Two crunching tackles and absolutely no remorse. Fucking dick player. Higuain has definitely got more class than this guy. Agreed it won't take much to change opinions if he were to join, but I'm sorry, he's not Juve material with the attitude he showed us tonight. One thing to fight for your team, its another to play dirty. No to Travanny.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What was with all his attitude today? Always thought he was a humble clean player. Two crunching tackles and absolutely no remorse. $#@!ing $#@! player. Higuain has definitely got more class than this guy. Agreed it won't take much to change opinions if he were to join, but I'm sorry, he's not Juve material with the attitude he showed us tonight. One thing to fight for your team, its another to play dirty. No to Travanny.
:D

I missed this word.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He didnt do anything bad I dont think,he tried to get the ball of Pirlo,and that led to the foul,the only incident I saw, He wanted to score,and he did. I thought he played well,but it was Lavezzi who killed it for us,and made them win..

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Who here likes Lichtsteiner? There's a perfectly easy, very recent example of a player who is a total pain in the ass to play against, never stops running his mouth, you want to smack him the entire match, and guess what?

Our fans love him now. Our fans would love Cavani.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)