Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (41 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Licht IS a $#@! :D And was so against us countless of times, easily signed regardless. But yeah regardless of above fluff reasons like yours, I would say GOOD LUCK to Marotta for convincing them to sell Cavani to us :p
I'm just being daft :D

I don't think Cavani wants to be playing Europa next year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont think that either, the key part is "to us", in fact I doubt it for any italian team, though we would be only ones truly going for him anyways in italy.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Oh relax, bunch of dramatic sensitive fans. The day he joins you will be all happy like a little kid in a candy store. He is a Napoli player, did you expect him to put a shitty performance just because we are linked with us. He is professional player, that has a job to do, good for him.

May 22, 2007
Licht IS a dick :D And was so against us countless of times, easily signed regardless. But yeah regardless of above fluff reasons like yours, I would say GOOD LUCK to Marotta for convincing them to sell Cavani to us :p
Lichtsteiner was my enemy in the heat of the match, I'd shout about him more than anyone. Just look at how he puts up the "L" sign to Roma fans and reminds Lamela that Juve are winning '4-0'.

May 22, 2007
Licht IS a dick :D And was so against us countless of times, easily signed regardless. But yeah regardless of above fluff reasons like yours, I would say GOOD LUCK to Marotta for convincing them to sell Cavani to us :p
Lichtsteiner was my enemy in the heat of the match, I'd shout about him more than anyone. Just look at how he puts up the "L" sign to Roma fans and reminds Lamela that Juve are winning '4-0'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)