Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (49 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
sorry didn't see this before.

ya ok i could find a goal from every striker around the world coming off the bench or somethign like that... even amauri scored against milan...
it's just if you saw him play the last month for us you saw that he lost his confidence. i am the opinion that he needs regulary playing time to score. he is no typical come off the bench and change the game typ of player

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sergio :heart:

Law of averages suggests I should be right one of these days.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 19:01 ----------

I even fixed it. But let's be honest here, there will never be any meeting before the Coppa game. Ok? OK?
Ok :sigh:

It's not me fabricating the news, I read it on VS :sigh:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
You can be right but don't try with Asamoah and Cavani, focus on something more realistic.
Do you not think Asamoah will join? I think he's a realistic target. Cavani is complicated in more ways than one, but I don't see who else baring him could join us. Talking of top players.

So I'm hoping to be honest.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just saw Mark's tweet stating that the rumors about Marotta and Paratici flying out to Spain were false, and were a measure to turn attention away from their real target.

Jack, Nicholas just might be onto something here.

However, if history hs shown us anything, he is probably just on something instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)