Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (54 Viewers)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
we could use this as a bargaining tool like Milan did with Ronaldinho in 2008, we can tell him he go to the Olympics no problem, just as long as he signs on the dotted line :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wow.

This sounds like someone who already has one foot out the door.

Although I do applaud him for his desire to represent his country, I sense a severe lack of tactfulness in how this message was conveyed.

Still want him, though. No questions about that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

“I want to go to the Olympics,”

“I will not accept a ‘no’ from Napoli. I’ve already spoken to them about it and made it clear I want to play for my country.

“I’m ready to battle for Uruguay if they need me.

“If Napoli don’t allow that then I will firstly return to Italy, cause unimaginable trouble and then I’ll go to London anyway.”

Nice.
If he finds his Havoc Staff we are all done for :(

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
“I want to go to the Olympics,”

“I will not accept a ‘no’ from Napoli. I’ve already spoken to them about it and made it clear I want to play for my country.

“I’m ready to battle for Uruguay if they need me.

“If Napoli don’t allow that then I will firstly return to Italy, cause unimaginable trouble and then I’ll go to London anyway.”

Nice.
TBH, a player has total right to play on a big event for his national team. its not about money at all. i respect that and these words look to me like there has been bad talks about this with napoli

that sucks, won't give him time to get ready for Conte in pre-season :klin:
Borriello didnt get a pre season to, yet started immediatly. cause of serie a expirience

certainly the same with cavani who is 20x more talented

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The exact same scenario as Aguero is being repeated. They go and play the Olympics too, will he decide before going there?

Will he smile when asked about Juventus? :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)