Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (27 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I prefer to include Matri in this deal tbh. Giovinco is more versatile, and can be more useful to our cause next season, either as an understudy to Vucinic, or as an SS in a 3-5-2 formation. Matri is an average/limited striker who scores infrequently, and is highly inconsistent.

Matri + 20 Million Euros is better than sacrificing Giovinco.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I prefer to include Matri in this deal tbh. Giovinco is more versatile, and can be more useful to our cause next season, either as an understudy to Vucinic, or as an SS in a 3-5-2 formation. Matri is an average/limited striker who scores infrequently, and is highly inconsistent.

Matri + 20 Million Euros is better than sacrificing Giovinco.

I agree completely.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ahmed and his cronies/lackies be mad.

Matri is not indispensable. It's not as if I'm saying let's sacrifice Vieri in his prime (oops, we already did that) :p

Nothing retarded about it. You are just narrow minded.

Whether Napoli will accept is another matter entirely, but sacrificing one striker to get another who is on a completely different level is not delusional in my book.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Matri is not indispensable. It's not as if I'm saying let's sacrifice Vieri in his prime (oops, we already did that) :p

Whether Napoli will accept is another matter entirely, but sacrificing one striker to get another who is on a completely different level is not delusional in my book.

I agree with you completely. If we get Cavani, no point in having a good striker who will spend most of the season on the bench (I rate Matri more than Quag). Better sacrifice him than a completely different type of player who could cover two other positions where we have less quality.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

But apparently Giovinco is. :agree:

Sadly, I think Napoli would want Matri more than they would want Giovinco. They prefer quality players on their roster.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, "The Fuck Giovinco" Troupe are so blinded by hate, they fail to see reason anymore :D
apart from the fact matri is a better player for juventus, and fagovinco doesnt fit the team

20mil+matri is daylight robbery. why do you suggest such impossible option ?

you know what, i propose a better deal

padoin + 5 mil for cavani, lets try that, even a better deal for us !

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: You are being ridiculous now. Matri is valued at 15-18 Million Euros; if fucking Andy Carroll can be sold for 35 Million Pounds, then it's not unrealistic or unreasonable to suggest a market value of 15 Million for Matri.

How about this deal for Napoli? 15 Million Euros + Matri + Giovinco. Realistic enough for you?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
apart from the fact matri is a better player for juventus, and fagovinco doesnt fit the team

20mil+matri is daylight robbery. why do you suggest such impossible option ?

you know what, i propose a better deal

padoin + 5 mil for cavani, lets try that, even a better deal for us !

If we get Cavani, then Matri is not needed any more, at all because Cavani does a muich better job, will play most of the games and Matri would be on the bench. It is beter to exchange the same type of player because you dont need two (because you are directly replacing one with the other). And it is better to keep the different type of player to offer you quality, especially since the quality we have on that osition isnt as high as Cavani would be.

Because if we get Cavani we would have to sell one of Quag or MAtri anyway.

:lol: You are being ridiculous now. Matri is valued at 15-18 Million Euros; if fucking Andy Carroll can be sold for 35 Million Pounds, then it's not unrealistic or unreasonable to suggest a market value of 15 Million for Matri.

How about this deal for Napoli? 15 Million Euros + Matri + Giovinco. Realistic enough for you?

Are you kidding? We need to at least insert Vidal into the deal before they would even consider it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Because if we get Cavani we would have to sell one of Quag or MAtri anyway.
And why exactly is that? What is the harm in having Cavani, Matri and Quag as your main strikers while taking part in 3 competitions? Are you suggesting that we shouldn't be concerned with injuries, since this season we were blessed enough without them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)