Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This Juve is turning into pure honey for top players. The only thing that we need now is that Marotta pulls some Moggi magic from his ass and seal the deal. It will not be easy, but as the aspiring champions we are... we surely can convince him to come an join our project.

Like i said before... unlike the aguero saga, we have a good season behind us and CL football the next. We have the tools to work with now... unlike last season when to sign aguero we had to rely purely on the monies and thats not our strongest feature.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I say we go all out and offer Napoli Matri + Giovinco + De Ceglie (since it seems they really want him) and 30 Million Euros for both Lavezzi and Cavani :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
I would keep PDC he's improved a lot this season and still got potential to get even better. And selling our only true LB isn't the brightest thing to do.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
True, but if it's in a deal for Lavezzi and/or Cavani I wouldn't hesitate. De Ceglie is never going to be a world class player, and even though he has improved and become more consistent of late, he's most definitely not indispensable.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I think it would feel weird to have both Lavezzi and Cavani at Juve. Kinda like just taking over Napoli's attack.

And no selling of DC. The nerd is only just starting to look like realising his potential and left backs are hard to come by on the open market.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Of course, Chelsea could also just win the CL, and then it would be the same difference.

Edit: except it wouldn't be the same difference at all, because I heard that joining the European Champions would be kind of enticing for some players.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I just knew he would score from that chance. He's exactly what we need. I'll be dissapointed if we don't end up with him this summer. Chelsea buying him would be a disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)