Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (10 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If you have to choose between buying two old cars with high gasoline consumption and a bunch of mechanical issues, I would advice you to get a bike, save money and then buy a better car in the future

Now if someone give me an old car for free with not string attached so I can basically throw it away once it starts to bother me, I'm 100% in
So instead of a wishy-washy analogy, you couldn’t even provide me with one alternative name for a striker who we could sign instead of Suarez/Dzeko/Cavani etc

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If you have to choose between buying two old cars with high gasoline consumption and a bunch of mechanical issues, I would advice you to get a bike, save money and then buy a better car in the future

Now if someone give me an old car for free with not string attached so I can basically throw it away once it starts to bother me, I'm 100% in
If Dzeko is a car with mechanical issues, meanwhile always playing 35 matches and tallying between 20-30 goals/assists a year, I would hate to see what our other players are called.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

What if your high school crush was in town for couple a days and asked you to meet up?
Are you gonna take her old ass out on a bike?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I voted against but its not a bad deal.. It is just tough for me to accept such an oldie without C.Ronaldo type of credentials..
I would like us to go for a younger hungrier player that can allow physique and heading balls as well as can shoot and pass well to teammates.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But isn't Cherubini responsible for it?
But wasn't it reported that these are 2 separate operations. The way I see it, while Roma are doing their best to screw Cherubini over and offload Dzeko to us, lord fab at the same time is trying to even it out by selling MDS to them in return. It also has the effect of confusing the shit out of Romas SD so we get favorable deals on both

- - - Updated - - -

I see YES but I also see NO instead of OFCOURSE. Pls correct that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)