Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (16 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Not really Ahmed. It's true that for a strong team it's harder to make the top 4 in England than in Italy (there are more strong teams there than in Italy) but in the current situation I don't think we stand more chances than City.
We have Roma and Inter close behind us, Milan is strong, Napoli can be a strong rival, maybe even Lazio. To make the top 4 City are fighting United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham. More or less the same situation we're in.
I agree, except that their squad is superior to their rivals' in term of potential and depth when we have neither advantage on our rivals unless we buy the fucker.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Why wait till next week marotta, invite hoeness to a crazy new years party, give him a geoffrey, pay some italian hookers and close the deal while you two are getting a blowjob from them. its not that hard ffs.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Marotta- “I’m not convinced that he will go (Manchester City), but I do believe that a deal could be close,” responded the former Sampdoria employee.

Doesn't sound positive to me.
[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)