Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
yea, I'm sure he would be homeless and destitute on what we would have paid him.

If you have a job, 99% chance you're not homeless, yet you'd take the better paid job. I mean, why the hell wouldnt you.

Fact is, we're not that attractive anymore. Sure we have history, but so do other teams. Genoa won Serie A what,like 9 times, yet I dont think anyone would choose them over Chelsea or Man City.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Krasić came here, great, but you cant expect all players to do such things.

What advantages do we realistically have over Man City.
Apart from money, there isn't a thing that attracts a player to Man City. Juventus has so much more than that, it's sad if you think we're going to be like Genoa.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Apart from money, there isn't a thing that attracts a player to Man City. Juventus has so much more than that, it's sad if you think we're going to be like Genoa.

They have money, they have the ability to bring great (expensive) players, something which we dont, and they have a lot of potential to improve their team.

They are like Chelsea were a few years ago, when they were a midtable club before Roman bought them, and where are they now. Are they less attractive than us?

I'm just saying people need to be a bit more realistic about our current reputation and stature.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I agree with Zlatan. It's understandable to go for money but I'd still pick Juve over City and it wasn't because I am a fan. Teams like City (and Chelsea a few years back) whose goal is to become first level teams by splashing big money usually tend to change many players and coaches. As they target quick success, they are not patient over players who are brought with big money but don't live up to the expectations. Remember Chelsea in the first few season after Abramovic bought them. They brought many decent players many of which left after only a little time there. Being tolerant for the new players to slowly find their places in the team is not in such teams' policy. If Dzeko doesn't score as many goals as City staff expect him to, they will replace him with another big name in the season(s) after. That's why Krasic chose Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
much harder for them to make it than for us, wouldn't you say.
Not really Ahmed. It's true that for a strong team it's harder to make the top 4 in England than in Italy (there are more strong teams there than in Italy) but in the current situation I don't think we stand more chances than City.
We have Roma and Inter close behind us, Milan is strong, Napoli can be a strong rival, maybe even Lazio. To make the top 4 City are fighting United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham. More or less the same situation we're in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)