Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (21 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Don't you know someone who knows Dzeko so you can call him and ask him to ask Dzeko about this situation with City? :D
Come on, you're from the same town and you should be close with your age. You gotta know people who know him well.
I think Alen that you have the best chance now! He is still in Split,isn't he;)?
And try to talk with Ibro if you meet him on the street,he is best friend with Džeko.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Dude, Sarajevo has more than 500.000 thousand people, I dont know everyone :D

Sadly tho, you're right, I should know someone that knows him, I also played in Zeljos junior sides for a while, lived in the same neighborhood as Džeko and we are the same age, but sadly I dont know anyone that knows him (at least I dont remember anyone that might know him).

Maybe Oggy can help ;)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Dude, Sarajevo has more than 500.000 thousand people, I dont know everyone :D

Sadly tho, you're right, I should know someone that knows him, I also played in Zeljos junior sides for a while, lived in the same neighborhood as Džeko and we are the same age, but sadly I dont know anyone that knows him (at least I dont remember anyone that might know him).

Maybe Goggo can help ;)
I have a friend (who is not so much friend anymore) who is one of the best friends with Dzeko, too bad I can't ask him. But even if I can I doubt he will say or know something, he works for newspapers and those newspapers there is nothing that we haven't already heard.

Another option is if I could somehow see another guy who is Dzeko's close cousin and occasionally come coffee shop where I hang out. But still that is highly unlikely.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Brazzo...Nick is right, we have fucking Brazzo. :tup:

Come on Brazzo....He might have been the best buy Secco every made:D

Diego+Amauri+Sissoko+cash is great. We already freed up Diego's wages, now Amauri's massive cash cow and Sissoko's should give us enough to make Edin an offer he cant refuse.

Hell yeah.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With City offering 30 straight up and another 5 when they make the CL. I think it all depends on Dzeko and where he wants to go.
True. Marotta needs to send him a fruit basket.

:shifty:

(He already has a Juventus towel and Juventus coffee mug)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Alen that you have the best chance now! He is still in Split,isn't he;)?
And try to talk with Ibro if you meet him on the street,he is best friend with Džeko.:D
Only 2 days ago I found out that he's here and I completely missed the matches. I don't know if he's still here but I'll see.

What was the jersey he wore during the matches? Looks like one disgusting jersey of a certain disgusting team.

Btw, Lorena, do you know who the other guy on the picture is?

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Don't you know someone who knows Dzeko so you can call him and ask him to ask Dzeko about this situation with City? :D
Come on, you're from the same town and you should be close with your age. You gotta know people who know him well.
Ibricic is a relative of mine. I used to play football with him and his brother when we were younger. But the contact faded, now I only see him once in a while when I'm in Bosnia.

The thing is that two years ago when I visited Bosnia, I saw Ibro there with Dzeko and Spahic in my hometown. The two of them are best friends with Ibro apparently. So I met them, but it was all fun and laughs hardly any talk about football. At the time Juve wasn't linked with him, so I didn't bother asking. Plus, it was in a club with chicks surrounding the table so I didn't want to spoil that moment :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)