Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (18 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
I used to be in the days you were born :D
Still like them more than the other CRO clubs. Don't ask me about their players though. I only know 3-4 of them.
Because they only have 3-4 :D

In thoose days they weren't such a shame of Split :tdown:
You do realize that Dinamo will be the champion... for ever... and you have nothing to hope with them??

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Because they only have 3-4 :D

In thoose days they weren't such a shame of Split :tdown:
You do realize that Dinamo will be the champion... for ever... and you have nothing to hope with them??
Wait until the Vulic brothers grow up. They will play for Hajduk and Dinamo won't win shit until those two leave Hajduk for Juve.

@ Snoop, I swear pic #1 is how I imagine you. You definitely look like that, but with darker skin.

Dzovinco

May 24, 2010
On balkans we shouldnt have club leagues...70% of fans are some kind of fascists.. they hate every nationallity that isnt theirs.. fans are just packed with hatred its stupid... specially in here we have bosniaks croats and serbs .. in 20 years there will be new war again and genocides repeated all over again..

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
On balkans we shouldnt have club leagues...70% of fans are some kind of fascists.. they hate every nationallity that isnt theirs.. fans are just packed with hatred its stupid... specially in here we have bosniaks croats and serbs .. in 20 years there will be new war again and genocides repeated all over again..
We certainly shouldn't have National League.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)