Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its a damn good thing you clarified that for us. Now we can finally put those infinite quotes, interviews, articles and rumors that have come out over the last year to rest. I mean, especially since such things never come true.
last year they did a calculation of all rumours tuttosport spread over an entire year

less then 10% were actually true

tuttosport is just a fanmagazine disguised as a newspaper, with enough gossip to make the average papparazzi come 7 times in a row

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think it's impossible to jinx it more than what we've done so far. Me with opening his thread in the player's section and you losing semen 3 times a day thinking about DZEKO!!! :D
You can't jinx a done deal, Mark.

Gghjkfbjnkfdshjkdsaghjkcfhjkzsghjkfsghjkfsghjk

:tuttosport:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dzeko Refuses Juve
Football Italia
11/30/2010

Wolfsburg striker and Juventus target Edin Dzeko has said no to a transfer to Turin, so says a report by Der Spiegal. The Bosnian hitman was widely believed to join Juventus in the summer, but now he has other plans.

"I'm not coming to Juve now that I have some other information," Dzeko said to Der Spiegal. "I will not jeopardize my future and family by moving to Turin."

The Bosnian went on to admit that Italian authorities warned him about potential stalkers and that they may target him if he joins Juventus.

"Authorities say that many Juventus fans will stalk me if I join them. One officier told me some Hustini guy wanted to rape me, so I can't move there. I can't subject my family to some psycho stalker like that."

Juventus will have to turn their sights towards Neymar, another player who might be subject to rampant pedophilia.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dzeko Refuses Juve
Football Italia
11/30/2010

Wolfsburg striker and Juventus target Edin Dzeko has said no to a transfer to Turin, so says a report by Der Spiegal. The Bosnian hitman was widely believed to join Juventus in the summer, but now he has other plans.

"I'm not coming to Juve now that I have some other information," Dzeko said to Der Spiegal. "I will not jeopardize my future and family by moving to Turin."

The Bosnian went on to admit that Italian authorities warned him about potential stalkers and that they may target him if he joins Juventus.

"Authorities say that many Juventus fans will stalk me if I join them. One officier told me some Hustini guy wanted to rape me, so I can't move there. I can't subject my family to some psycho stalker like that."

Juventus will have to turn their sights towards Neymar, another player who might be subject to rampant pedophilia.
Source or it never happened...

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Dzeko Refuses Juve
Football Italia
11/30/2010

:lol2:

Like he is moving to Washington :lol2:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Source or it never happened...

Dzeko Refuses Juve
TuttoSport
11/30/2010

fixed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)