Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (10 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This guy Antonio form Brindisi is the one I trust more. He f*cked up but it's normal. He got most of the new staff right and Poulsen and some other players.
I assume they're not sharing with the others where do they get their info from? It would be understandable not to if they're getting it from a person close to the club.

That also gives an opportunity to some punks like our most famous guru here to say that they have connections with the club and the ultras, while in reality they don't, but since you're reading there for a long time I guess you already have the idea who are the fake ones and who're the real ones.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I assume they're not sharing with the others where do they get their info from? It would be understandable not to if they're getting it from a person close to the club.

That also gives an opportunity to some punks like our most famous guru here to say that they have connections with the club and the ultras, while in reality they don't, but since you're reading there for a long time I guess you already have the idea who are the fake ones and who're the real ones.
no they're not sharing their info. There are others who know some people in the media but you know that these guys can't be trusted unless they have a camera at the office and pics of the players/agents/management to prove it.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
guys, if you want champion.. we have to spend big.. not juve's style? look how much juve invest on nedved, thuram and BUFFON.
Im all for spending big im just saying is he worth it as I must admit i've never really seen him play.

My friend told me he can create goals by himself like Drogba, any truth in that or is he just your typical target man who can get isolated due to lack of service ie Amauri.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
give me 29.5 mil over the span of 5 years , and ill score goals like dzeko ,I'm serious , u guys should start a kasaki transfer thread.
:sergio:
guys, if you want champion.. we have to spend big.. not juve's style? look how much juve invest on nedved, thuram and BUFFON.
you cant compare dzeko with nedved or buffon.thats blasphemy

Mar 28, 2007
Im all for spending big im just saying is he worth it as I must admit i've never really seen him play.

My friend told me he can create goals by himself like Drogba, any truth in that or is he just your typical target man who can get isolated due to lack of service ie Amauri.
so did juve gamble on buffon over van der sar? :beer:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I guess the money is there so if you guys think it's too much. Who would you pick? Gila at 22-25m or Dzeko at 35-40m?
last time we went cheap we ended up with Poulsen over Alonso, how did that work out
since when you read what I have to say huh? Can't reveal my source. :stuckup:

It's an old guru. He's a member here but never posted. :shifty:
Thank you!

+rep for reminding the cheap bastards that we're still a big club :D
:tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)