Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (32 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Tomorrow's headline in Italian news papers; "Dzeko's next destiny is Italy, he dreams about playing Serie A". The day after, an English news paper "Citeh has offered Wolfsburg >30 milllion and he is on his way to England. Then the next day another Italian news paper come out of nowhere to prove to us how much Dzeko loves Italy, and he even learned how to swear in Italian, and has perfected all Italian hand gestures" then the day after another Englsih news paper comes with a story to disregard all the latest news which just came yesterday, claiming Dzeko sent a letter (with a picture of himself on his knees on the top corner of that letter" to man city beggin them to join them, and that he steps away from joining EPL.
The sad part that the mood around JuventuZ change according to the news, and many around here believe all that crap. Only 1% of the news is right, the parts where it states Dzeko is Bosnian and a Wolfsburg player, the rest is just made up bull shit to sell. They need to sell, so they need to fill first, and making up crap is what news papers are good at.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dzeko:

"I promised Hustini I would leave a legacy. This is the only the start of what he has done for me. This Gold Star is for you Hus!"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Breaking News:

Edin Dzeko was apparently seen in London's Hawthorne international airport sipping tea (or coffee) out of a Juventus Mug. An insider (whom wishes to remain anonymous) claims to be close the Dzeko denies he is in England for anything related to soccer. The man says Dzkeo is only in the UK to promote his new sponsorship deal with Fiat.

Stay tuned for more details...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)