Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeBo

Dec 13, 2008
If the lad has some functioning brain he should prefer Juve over Citeh, anyday. While at Juve he can grow, Citeh expects him to be goalscoring like mad + Mancini will get sacked when a new top class manager is available + the new manager wants his own players too and he could end up sitting on the bench and let his career rot away.

But I still prefer the Benz to come for less money.

My friend went to school with him, he said he was dumb as a brick so he probably will go to city

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No to stupid players.

We should make all transfer targets take a reading, writing and arithmetic exam before the medical.
:D

Nah, I don't care how smart a player is. If one trusts the media Beckham and Totti were seriously dumb, but they were both great players.
I'm against players who have lower football intelligence, though. Talent is fine but many times it also takes brain. Motta for example seems like a guy who has very low football intelligence.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Edin will wear #18 while Quag will go back to #27 and Milos to #17.

:p

I don't believe in the letter to Man. City.

I meant any news in news on what I'll eat tonight, etc... :p

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
A letter? Charming.

Unsurprisingly, I'd love to see these news sites if he chooses to move to Juventus.
Exactly.
I mean even a 5 yr old wont do such a stupid thing as writing a letter begging to take him.let alone Dzeko who knows at least 3-4 top clubs are after him.
I bet the letter was wet with Edin's tears too, then.
I was actually surprised that ppl here fell for that.I mean that shows just how desperate those guys are to lure readers with this kinda bs. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)