Edin Džeko - Striker - Manchester City - Part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
He was Marotta's dream!
Maybe this time he wakes up and actually Hijack his move to Munich, Dzeko won't take Gomez his spot but he sure will take Matri's place here.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I dont think he's going to Bayern, there is no space for him there. They have GOmez and they cant play togehter, they are too similar.

And if by any chance Dzeko does go to Bayern, that means that Gomez is leaving and that would free up a striker somewhere else (perhaps Higuain if GOmez would go to Real)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Dzeko coming in as the gift will be like a PS 2 arriving on Christmas day in 2014. When every kid in the neighbourhood has moved on to nitrous powered phenophthelene. I don't even know what I just said, but you get the drift.

Hustings locking and loading in 3.....2....1....... :D:p

No, but seriously, Dzeko and Destro being our two front signings will just be :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
Not when we are looking at RvP, Higuain, Cavani and Suarez. Just not happening.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Dzeko coming in as the gift will be like a PS 2 arriving on Christmas day in 2014. When every kid in the neighbourhood has moved on to nitrous powered phenophthelene. I don't even know what I just said, but you get the drift.
I liked it :D

I don't agree, though, I think Dzeko would be a very good signing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Hustings locking and loading in 3.....2....1....... :D:p

No, but seriously, Dzeko and Destro being our two front signings will just be :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
Not when we are looking at RvP, Higuain, Cavani and Suarez. Just not happening.

Trolling Alert^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)