Edgar Davids (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
i didn't search enough long this forum to know if this questions i'm about to ask have been posed before, but this is life.
so, first, sorry because i forgot to mention edgar between the most handsome players juve has, i was nervous i guess:D. i think that he hasn't only skill and determination, but very good looks too :fero: ...
well, i would like to find out if anybody could post some pics or links to sites that are having his pics (some new ones or something).
then, i have two big questions :
1.was he ever married? some said he was, and that he is now divorced, but i can't be sure until i don't ask pros like you ;)
2.anything about his family ... names, brothers ... something.
thank you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

starletta

Dec 17, 2002
NAME Edgar Steven Davids :fero:'Pitbull', 'Piranha', 'Edje'
BIRTH DATE March 13 1973, Paramaribo, Suriname
COUNTRY Suriname, Nederland
CLUBS Schellingwoude, Ajax, AC Milan, Juventus
POSITIE midfielder
LEG LEFT
HEIGTH 1.68 m
WEIGHT 69 kg

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Geee! thank you sooo much you gals ;) ! the pictures are a delight
    really ... thank you. Still nothing about ex-wives or girlfriends? :p I am starting to make bets around that hehe. Thank you so much once again, I'll try to find some cool pics too :).

starletta

Dec 17, 2002
    I found something about Edgar Davids concerning his private life but it's not the most pleasant news, I translated it for you so it's not perfect English but you'll get it:

Friday 24 january 2003 - AMSTERDAM - The Justice Department in Amsterdam have sent an investigative team to Italy because of the reporting of abuse the ex-girlfriend of Edgar Davids, Sarah H., in the beginning of 2002. According to the Justice Department the Italian police has finally agreed to cooperate with the investigation.

starletta

Dec 17, 2002
    Allegedly an important witness has come forward: a Juventus clubdoctor. He allegedly treated Sarah H. after the abuse and kept silent about this afterwards. Sarah H. filed a report on 19 february 2002 She has a son with him who's three years old now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)