Edgar Davids (3 Viewers)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Yes, Dutch is very similar to German and to English! When the Dutch director of the main of of our international organisation was here with his father and brother, I could understand a lot of things, what they were talking about in Dutch!:angel:

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #285
    i know this too , even if erik or starletta could explain us better
    hoe was your day, annie?
    i made a hydde thread and made myself a new contract at the net-cafe ... the old one, with the non-davids likers :LOL:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    I had a difficult day! I had to fo on some negotiations on sensitive fields within EYCA (via e-mail and phone of course) and in the other hand I had a fantastic day, that I could send all my Camo pics far Ana, to make her happy!:angel:

Weren't they angry in the net-café, when they saw the name of this thread?:D:D:LOL::LOL:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    I had a difficult day! I had to fo on some negotiations on sensitive fields within EYCA (via e-mail and phone of course) and in the other hand I had a fantastic day, that I could send all my Camo pics far Ana, to make her happy!:angel:

Weren't they angry in the net-café, when they saw the name of this thread?:D:D:LOL::LOL:
    :kiss: You made me the happiest girl in the world!!! :cheesy: Really!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)