Edgar Davids (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Juventino of course!!

That's where he made his mark and proved to the world that he is the best defensive mid in the world....

i've never seen any building-tall paintings of Davids when he was in Ajax!!

juve lifted him, and he lifted juve

Forza Edgar Davids :thumb:
:star:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
davids is bianconeri through and through,no question about that! all he has done in italy with juve is phenomenal,it surpasses the things he did with ajax for sure.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
he got that Award Paranoia because of his international successes, not because he was with juve (who won nothing but a serie A title and an Intertoto Cup!)

he would have still got the award if he played in Serie C!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
he got that Award Paranoia because of his international successes, not because he was with juve (who won nothing but a serie A title and an Intertoto Cup!)

he would have still got the award if he played in Serie C!
yes partially because of his international successes but his club performances were taken into account as well,i'm sure.besides,he's spent more time here than with real:)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
yes partially because of his international successes but his club performances were taken into account as well,i'm sure.besides,he's spent more time here than with real:)
Nope. Zidane will be a Real boy in the minds of most fans. But he will always be French before any club team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)