Edgar Davids leave Ajax (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ßöмßäяdîëя;1574120 said:
What???

Exactly, your best foreign-born player was Gentile, but then the list is crazy....you have guys like Trez, Neddy, Sivori, John Charles, Platini, Zidane, Ian Rush....think about those guys.
Da! and specially to gentile :drool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I f you think Davids wasnt one of the best then you are reatrded. He was amazing Technically gifted with a wicked foot. Could play the defensivre midfield better than Gattuso. Such on overall talent in every aspect. What was his weakness. His attitude and thats why people dont like him but he will be remembered as one of the best ever in my mind.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1574120 said:
What???

Exactly, your best foreign-born player was Gentile, but then the list is crazy....you have guys like Trez, Neddy, Sivori, John Charles, Platini, Zidane, Ian Rush....think about those guys.

You can not compare players who played at Juve 50 years ago with players who played for us 5 years ago. I was talking about the "more recent" seasons. I also said that he was ONE OF THE BEST. Offcourse we had foreisgners who where better!

1. Platini
2. Nedved
3. Zidane
4. Trezeguet
5. Davids

But then we have: Brady, Sousa, Van der Sar, Möller, Kovac, Reuter, Kohler, Mutu, Zalayeta, Montero, Tudor, Olivera, Thuram, Zebina, Boumsong, Zlatan (my opinion), Grygera, Salihamidzic, Tiago, Almiron,... This list holds ver, very good players (Thuram, Kohler, Zebina, Montero, Mutu,...) but in my opinion, Davids was far better than all those players.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
You can not compare players who played at Juve 50 years ago with players who played for us 5 years ago. I was talking about the "more recent" seasons. I also said that he was ONE OF THE BEST. Offcourse we had foreisgners who where better!

1. Platini
2. Nedved
3. Zidane
4. Trezeguet
5. Davids

But then we have: Brady, Sousa, Van der Sar, Möller, Kovac, Reuter, Kohler, Mutu, Zalayeta, Montero, Tudor, Olivera, Thuram, Zebina, Boumsong, Zlatan (my opinion), Grygera, Salihamidzic, Tiago, Almiron,... This list holds ver, very good players (Thuram, Kohler, Zebina, Montero, Mutu,...) but in my opinion, Davids was far better than all those players.
you forget deschamps one of the best :spliff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)