Edgar Davids leave Ajax (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I's accept him...as a scout..and dutch connection for talent. But as a player? He's past it. He will always be a legend imo. Forza Davids!!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
As a scout? any time! get him. the dutch market is one of the best in europe considering young talents.
As a player? come on... you can't be serious. he's past it

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Considering he is 35, and recently suffered a broken leg, i'm not surprised.

As a scout he can come to us again, as a player no way

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Let's get him, I am sure he is free.. I would love to see him retire here, maybe he didn't do much for Juve like the rest of legends, but I love him and would love to see him retire here.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am sure Edgar Davids doesn't even make top 10 Of Best Juve foreigners list, not even top 20 maybe..

I love the guy, but it doesn't mean I should be biased and talk crap just like you are doing..

Apr 12, 2004
Davids has certainly been one of the best Juventus-foreigners ever. Denying that would be like saying Michael Jordan couldn't shoop hoops.
What???
I am sure Edgar Davids doesn't even make top 10 Of Best Juve foreigners list, not even top 20 maybe..

I love the guy, but it doesn't mean I should be biased and talk crap just like you are doing..
Exactly, your best foreign-born player was Gentile, but then the list is crazy....you have guys like Trez, Neddy, Sivori, John Charles, Platini, Zidane, Ian Rush....think about those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)