Ebola Outbreak (40 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #282
    They say he didn't experience symptoms until today, but that is probably nonsense. Sounds like he took all the trains around the town and even went bowling yesterday in Brooklyn. Good luck to that business. Time for some Ebowling!

- - - Updated - - -

guess we'll have to burn the whole city then.

- - - Updated - - -

or state. either way.
    I'm all for it. That's one of the worst states along with Maryland. Burn them both down in precaution.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #284
    Apparently he was vomiting so much he created his own bowling lane bumpers. His girlfriend scored a perfect game!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    This thread reminds me of the walking dead.

Y'all need to relax. Btw. @Fr3sh if this is a walking dead type of scenario better come to Denmark. Ebony and Ivory savin' the world!

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I'm all for it. That's one of the worst states along with Maryland. Burn them both down in precaution.
    Maryland. Fuck.That.State.

Probably, IMO, the worst state in the Union...particularly the Baltimore-DC corridor and everything in between. :howler:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #292
    Maryland. $#@!.That.State.

Probably, IMO, the worst state in the Union...particularly the Baltimore-DC corridor and everything in between. :howler:
    Baltimore is a nightmare. Worst population of white "city" trash I've ever experienced.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #300
    Maybe they've somehow developed an immunity due to shoving their hands up people's asses for so long.
    I wouldn't be surprised if some of them head home with tainted blue gloves and masturbate with them just to have that total security feeling all over their body.

Every single one of them are worthless fucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)