Eat your heart out Mr. Glenn Debatissta!Y (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
hey zlatan, i live in malaysia..think about that..think of the state of football i live in. now stfu n cheer up...my country is so bad that we cant even qualify for the qualifying round ;)
chill out dude.. i heard Malaysia is doing Asian Championship qualifyng now... have a decent chance to qualify if they beat Bahrain tonite... go support your country man...

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    hey zlatan, i live in malaysia..think about that..think of the state of football i live in. now stfu n cheer up...my country is so bad that we cant even qualify for the qualifying round ;)

I was just re reading the thread and couldnt not laugh out loud at the bolded part :D :LOL:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    well you can imagine how my country Libya is:down:there the same as malaysia,so that would cheer you up DJ,and of course Libyas chance of winning the world cup is like Ferarra's chance of being the best player in the world,until Geddaffi stops poking his nose in football matters.:down:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    what does that differ the money will go to the government nothing will come to the public:down:
    cheer up frederick. even if things dont look good, just pretend they look good; you will keep yourself worry-free, depression-free, and will enjoy life so much more.

ignorance is bliss

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

cheer up frederick. even if things dont look good, just pretend they look good; you will keep yourself worry-free, depression-free, and will enjoy life so much more.

ignorance is bliss
    for your information josh i dont live in Libya but all my relatives do:down:

PS:anyway thanks for your good intention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)