Dyer: We Can Shock Juve And Stay Alive (1 Viewer)

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GonJ ] ++
TACCH didn't play that well last season......

this season hes much much better, the least that could happen is at least keep some faith in the fella (zambrotta)

he was good enough for juve to buy him, so lets watch, at least he showed hes got the potential in the world cup
Yes Tacchinardi had a bad season, but you can look at it from another point of view,
Tacchinardi has really only had one great season to be honest. And at least before the escuse was that he was young, but come on, the guy is 26 old now and he still hasnt developed any further. The amount of Int caps proves it. And still he is the one who plays in a such important position. Go figure......................

The same could be said about Zambrotta, When I first saw him, I hoped that Juve would buy. But since that he hasn´t made a big impact on Juve. Yes he fights, but almost every player at Juve does that, so its nothing special with that.

He was the best italian player in the world cup, you say? Which Italian player was playing really good in the World Cup? If he would of been one of the big stars in the world cup, that would of been a whole different story.

So I say play Camoranesi even when Zambrotta is back, and I think Lippi will. Obviously Zambrotta will get his games too, but for the big games I would go for Camoranesi. No doubt!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
SpeD

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #42
    i see where u're comin from

i just don't want juve to waste his talents by not playing him enough thats all. :down:

and for the record i didn't say he was the best italian player, i just said that it proved he got potential....

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    Zambro needs confidence... if he can just aim when he's shooting he'll be pretty good. He's decent with his crosses and he always runs back. He's versatile too you know

Aug 28, 2002
    IMO Zambrotta is under too much pressure.. People keep expecting him to deliver something special due to his reputation with Bari before he moved to Juve.. he's got good techincal skills and will run up and down the pitch the whole 90 mins for the team and that's what makes him so good. As for Lua Lua playing against Juve, I don't see what's so good about him. Sure, he had a good start to the season in the EPL but in the next match against um Man City??, he was marked out.. something our defenders do very well :D

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Zambrotta , never have i seen a player do so little but get so much praise, best player in the wc for azzurri? Lets look at that carefully, if Totti or Dp where the best players, Italy would have probably reached the final and maybe won it, but according to some Zambrotta was the best, doing what exactly, did he assist in any goal, no, did he score any goals, no, against Mexico, when Montella went to his wing, he delivered the best cross for Italy and Dp scored from it.

I mean the basice requirement for a winger is to cross but what did he do throut, cross wise ,zippee dee doo dah

Dyer on the other hand is a player who is a saviour when he is not actually playing but once he steps on the field he is just, a good player nothing special

I totally agree with Kweku and to say Zambrotta is one of the best wingers in the world is too laughable to even argue with

OP
    SpeD

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #47
    heres what laurent robert had to say

Robert declares "Newcastle crisis" after Feyenoord shock
    tribalfootball.com - September 28, 2002

French winger Laurent Robert says Newcastle United are in crisis.
    Robert also believes his team has no chance of qualifying for the second phase of the Champions League.

He said, "We're in a state of crisis. I try to give the team a lift, but I can't do it all by myself.

"We haven't taken a single point from two Champions League games and now we'll have to try to qualify for the Uefa Cup by finishing third in the group."

Robert says Newcastle should have signed better players over the summer. He added, "We still have the same team, but the club ought to have signed players to strengthen the side."

speaking of good wingers, ain't robert pretty damn good?

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    He's got a good shot, that's for sure.
    But I'm not sure how much he's gonna be able to show it after that statement, I have a feeling it won't be recieved too well.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    He is!

As for Newcastle - they are either in state of crisis or they thoroughly suck...
    That loss against Feyenoord wasn't bad luck - the score reflects the balance of the game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)