Dyer: We Can Shock Juve And Stay Alive (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
since when is zambrotta so amazing?

shame, he was a very good player few years back, but you can't honestly say he adds much to the team..the addition of camoranesi proves that

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
since when is zambrotta so amazing?

shame, he was a very good player few years back, but you can't honestly say he adds much to the team..the addition of camoranesi proves that

You must have missed the world cup to say that, Zambro was easily the best Azzurri in Japan/Korea.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Zambro was the best player in the WC indeed for the Azzurri. Dyer hasn't found his form yet IMO, and Newcastle hasn't really setlled into the season yet.

And they have Hugo Viana! Now what if they play 4-5-1, with Viana behind Shearer?

Woo...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

You must have missed the world cup to say that, Zambro was easily the best Azzurri in Japan/Korea.
yet one of our worst players for a whole season. Surely this counts more

OP
SpeD

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    TACCH didn't play that well last season......

this season hes much much better, the least that could happen is at least keep some faith in the fella (zambrotta)

he was good enough for juve to buy him, so lets watch, at least he showed hes got the potential in the world cup

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    don't worry, of course he deserves a chance, I have faith that he will eventually come good. The original point was that Dyer is better, and I happen to agree with that.

OP
    SpeD

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    oh right my mistake

i just the feeling that there are many in this forum who doubt zambo's ability, and there would be nuthin worse for a player than knowing that even u're own fans doubt u're ability

LOL ask tacchinardi :LOL: at least he's come good

OP
    SpeD

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    it sucks how players with heaps of potential like
    ronaldo
    dyer
    tudor
    always seem to get injured, its like in their blood

whereas not so good players (i'm been kind :rolleyes:) like paramattti and........paramatti never seem to get injured

it sucks.....:(

OP
    SpeD

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    yeah so true

injuries are terrible...anyone seen hoop dreams the movie? perfect example :down: :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)