Dutch footballer signed to professional contract - aged one (2 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
A one and a half year old Dutch footballer has shot his way to fame and a 10-year professional contract with his local champion's division football club.

Baerke van der Meij scored almost a million hits on YouTube after his father Jorg posted a film of the toddler shooting three balls into his toy box last week.
The boy and his family are supporters of the Venlose Voetbal Vereniging, or VVV, football team in the city of Venlo where Baerke's grandfather once played as a professional.
The toddler joined VVV's star midfielder Ken Leemans during a training session in De Koel Stadium on Tuesday before being offered the “symbolic” contract.
”The toddler's favourite position has not yet been determined. However, we can speak of a right-footed player with a very good kicking technique, perseverance and, importantly: football genes via his grandfather,” said a VVV Venlo press release.
Reports claim that Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta was trying to loan the young player with an option to buy but the father rejected the offer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...signed-to-professional-contract-aged-one.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lets see if this baby will have such attractive hits in google

Lol, Scout Milanista didn't leave a forum unvisited. 1,600 results for Erli Cupi. :lol:

Attachments

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
i did miss this on dutch websites :rofl: amazing how talented my country is:p you all will see in 19 years when we are winning the fifa world cup 2030 :D with this kid as big star of the team :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lets see if this baby will have such attractive hits in google

Lol, Scout Milanista didn't leave a forum unvisited. 1,600 results for Erli Cupi. :lol:
That's some dedicated promoting.

i did miss this on dutch websites :rofl: amazing how talented my country is:p you all will see in 19 years when we are winning the fifa world cup 2030 :D
Nah, you'll still get beaten by ze Germans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)