Dutch football (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
I have a question about Thomas Buffel.

IMO he's a great player, he was great for Feyenoord last year. But this year Gullit leaves him on the bench, prefering Kalou. I heared Buffel might leave Feyenoord in January. Any info?

Other question: What about Wesley Sonck?

He's got a lot of critics in the start of the season, he seemed to be unable to take Zlatan's role in Ajax, what about know? Does he play well?

thx.

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
So what about Ajax now? How does it go on without Zlatan?
They have some talented players, yes, but what about the offensive? I'm not able to see the matches, so I'm very curious...

Geof

May 14, 2004
I looked at dutch site voetbal Internationaal, and saw on the Ajax page that the club's topscorer for this season in the Ereliga is still ... ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC, with 3 goals, ex aequo with Van Der Vaart.

hehe....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
I looked at dutch site voetbal Internationaal, and saw on the Ajax page that the club's topscorer for this season in the Ereliga is still ... ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC, with 3 goals, ex aequo with Van Der Vaart.

hehe....
No way :D:D...hehe

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Nigel de Jong isn't a true defender, more a defensive right midfielder. He's certainly no a center back. Heitinga is a good prospect but is heavily struggling with form at the moment.

Jun 16, 2004
Ajax is in a big crisis at the moment.

We have played crap throughout the whole season.
We have lost our last 2 matches.
Players are arguing with each other, so as Sneijder with Sonck and Heitinga with Lobont.

Instead of Feyenoord and PSV which are playing constantly, especially mentioning Salomon Kalou from Feyenoord who is developing like a madman. He has scored 10 goals in 9 matches already this season for Feyenoord,
the biggest sensation since i don't know van Nistelrooy and Kezman was for PSV.
Many topclubs are already after this very talented youngster.
Bonaventure Kalou(Auxerre) said last season: I'm not that good, wait till you see my young brother Salomon' ...And Bonaventure got right. Kalou is just 18 but already African's biggest sensation.
Watch out for this guy, i wish Ajax had some striker like Kalou. Because he is pure class and together with Kuyt potentially good to produce more then 40 goals per season.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Yea Ajax lost another game..............0 - 1

I already suspected that players r arguing over each other. I hope they will get their form back soon and dash to be the top of the table like wad they did last season.

OP
Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by W.Sneijder -18- ] ++
    Ajax is in a big crisis at the moment.

We have played crap throughout the whole season.
    We have lost our last 2 matches.
    Players are arguing with each other, so as Sneijder with Sonck and Heitinga with Lobont.

kalou does play well indeed. I am just wondering if he can hold this great form.

++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    Yea Ajax lost another game..............0 - 1

I already suspected that players r arguing over each other. I hope they will get their form back soon and dash to be the top of the table like wad they did last season.
    ajax lost 1-3 last saturday in a home game against heerenveen. It could have been 1-6 or 1-7 as well.

++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    I have a question about Thomas Buffel.

IMO he's a great player, he was great for Feyenoord last year. But this year Gullit leaves him on the bench, prefering Kalou. I heared Buffel might leave Feyenoord in January. Any info?

Other question: What about Wesley Sonck?

He's got a lot of critics in the start of the season, he seemed to be unable to take Zlatan's role in Ajax, what about know? Does he play well?

thx.
    Gullit thinks kalou plays better than buffel nowadays. I think he´s right until this far, because kalou scored 9 goals in 8 matches. At this moment Buffel has to proof himself as a substitute. I also heared he maybe leaves Feyenoord in January. Those are only rumours so far to my opinion.

About Sonck: At the moment he still plays like shit. He doesn´t have any trust in himself and it seems Yannis Anastasiou will be the first striker at the moment. Sonck had a conversation with Koeman last week about an interview of sonck in a Belgium newspaper. Sonck is not happy in Amsterdam. He´s a very good striker for 442, but as many know ajax still wants to play with 3 strikers.

I think it´s better for sonck to leave at the end of the season.

Jul 19, 2003
    For everyone who watches Feyenoord's games, is there a reason Gullit is benching Ghali for Boschaart? Or is it just because he was suspended and during that time he experimented with Boschaart and is reluctant to switch back? Thanks in advance. :)

OP
    Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    What about the new kid on the block, Rosales?
    I don't know a lot about his football qualities yet, he's injured again and didn't play many matches so far for ajax.

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    How about Denny Landzaat? :D
    One of the best midfielders in the Dutch competition. Scores a lot, and has a lot of experience. Captain of AZ Alkmaar and I hope he will return to amsterdam when sneijder and vdvaart leaves us

OP
    Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    Next sunday ajax has to play in eindhoven against psv eindhoven. Ajax must win otherwise it will be very hard to come back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)