Stallone and Wesley Snipes and Sandra Bullock in Demolition man
Stallone and Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV
Van Damme and Dennis Rodman in Double Team
Al Pacino and R.De Niro Heat
Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson
Jet li and DMX

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Zoolander is definitely one of my favourite movies of all time!

I could memorise the whole script for you!

" How are we supposed to teach the children to learn how to read, if they can't even fit inside the building? "

" Derek, it's just a small mod... "

" I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR EXCUSES. The centre should be at least................3 times bigger than this "

Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy
Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels
Tom Hanks and Gary Sinise (They're in like 3 movies together!)
George Clooney and Brad Pitt
Brad Pitt and Ed Norton
Ed Norton and Anthony Hopkins
Jason Statham and Vinny Jones

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Look at al couples above, you could say the same about all of them :D
Hmmm but Richard Gere has a tendency to do that... a lot!

Same with Michael Douglas :yuck:

They've just got that seedy atmosphere....

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Yes, you're right.
BUT... I like Richard Gere sooo much, that I can forgive him such roles, specially, that he has few really good ones.

Michael Douglas too, but you need take two to tango, so the women who chose him/them...

It's beyond me, how much younger woman can take such old guy like Douglas.
However I like him as actor.

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
I think Julia Roberts looks lovely with everybody, but she does look good with richard gere and hugh grant, she lovely :touched:

Viggo mortensen - liv tyler
John Travolta - Samuel L Jackson
Brad pitt - George clooney
Winona Ryder - Johnny Depp
Uma thurman - John Travolta
Sandra Bullock - Ben Afleck

that's all for now

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
I definetly agree with that, one of the best comedies I've ever seen. Especially the Puffy scene :LOL:
:howler:

So many good scenes~

Not many people remember this scene, but I thought the script was so damn funny... when he picks up that hitch-hiker: READ IT ALL IT'S WORTH IT...actually maybe it's not as funny if u read it, but I thought it was a brilliant piece of scriptwriting

HITCHHIKER : Thanks for picking me up man.
TED : Yeah, no problem. I've been driving for like fifteen hours straight so... I could use some company.
HITCHHIKER : Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been standing in the same spot for five and a half hours. You know they made it illegal to hitchhike in the state?
TED : Really? That must make it really tough.
HITCHHIKER : So? What's going on with you? Are you a salesman or... ?
TED : Hum... No. I'm... I'm... nothing.
HITCHHIKER : I am.
TED : Yeah?
HITCHHIKER : I'm a salesman. I'm gonna start my own company.
TED : Really?
HITCHHIKER : You want in?
TED : Huh... nah... I'm not, I don't really have any... you know... money... or...
HITCHHIKER : You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
TED : Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the exercise video.
HITCHHIKER : Yeah well, this is gonna blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7...Minute... Abs.
TED : Right. Yes. OK, all right. I see where you're going.
HITCHHIKER : Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
TED : I would go for the 7.
HITCHHIKER : Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
TED : You guarantee it? That's -- how do you do that?
HITCHHIKER : If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
TED : That's right. That's -- that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?
[Hitchhiker convulses]
HITCHHIKER : No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
TED : That -- good point.
HITCHHIKER : 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
TED : Why?
HITCHHIKER : 'Cause you're ****in' fired!
TED : Yeah... You know what? I gotta pee. I'm just gonna pull over.
HITCHHIKER : Your car seats are making me itchy, man. What are they made out of, cactus? (Ted leaves the car) Only waiting 7 minutes. Total.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)